My my name is Martin and currently i'm looking after a gentlemen who is suffering from MS and who is going blind in northern Los Angeles. Unfortunately he is leaving back home to Pennsylvania forcing me to find a new job and a place to live.
Here is what I do at Michael's home:
- Transportation for Michael (I have my own car).
- Taking care of the front, side and back yard.
- Housekeeping (vacuum, clean floors, garbage, washrooms, laundry, ect.)
- Preparing simple meals for Michael and myself but learning more complex ones daily.
- Cleaning out the rain gutters and eavesdrops.
- Grocery Shopping.
- Running his errands and doing some of his paperwork (when he can't see)
- Michael uses a wheelchair and a cane to get around the house.
- Spend time with him watching tv and seeing his friends.
I am Canadian but have been living in California with Michael since June 2014.
I have my own car with a valid license and insurance through Progressive.
When I lived in Toronto I had a commercial and residential cleaning company with a friend of mine named Boris (contact info below) so I know how to work hard and keep a home and business sparkling clean. Today Boris' business is very successful which contracts all over Toronto while I deiced to drive down to California and try to make a life here. I know what I want and I am going after it. And I'd love nothing more than to help the people who help me along the way. :)
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me!
Or call Michael!