Immigration Green Card, Asylum, Citizenship Problems?

  • Immigration Lawyers

First, I am a para-legal, not an attorney, and I am also a Mandarin Chinese court interpreter with over 30 years experience working in the California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Washington, Oregon and Montana courts.

With all this experience I have gained an extensive amount of knowledge on how to deal with immigration problems such as delays in getting your asylum interview and delays in your approved marriage or asylum green card. I also can help you with what forms to fill out and where to go to get your immigration problems solved. Putting it simply; I get things done and it won't cost you thousands of dollars to do it! We are talking hundreds here!

I am a private business and can save you $1,000's of dollars in legal fees. Nobody knows the things I know! I know immigration court judges, clerks and the people in the government and immigration who really matter!

Whether you need an interpreter/translator in Chinese or are just trying to deal with tough immigration headaches, give me a call. I can help you at a small percentage of what other professionals will charge you! I get things done, period!

Call me anytime, Curtis for a free quote or to schedule an appointment at my office in Alhambra.