Auto Repair Services
We offering our services to help you properly salvage and recycle your old, wrecked, not operable car, truck, moped, motorcycle and other motorized vehicles for FREE.
When vehicles can no longer be used for transportation, about 85 percent of the parts of the car can be recycled for further use. It can be reduced, turned into scrap metal and sold on to produce recycled steel. The American Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) reports that recycling metals require 74 percent less energy than producing new metal. Currently, automobiles are some of the most recycled products in America. There are a number of ways to recycle cars, and it is important to be selective. Old cars contain contaminants, such as anti-freeze, oil and gasoline that can seep into the environment if disposed of improperly. Choose one of the ways that is endorsed by your state or country's environmental standards.
1. Go to the Automotive Recycler's Association, at a-r-a.org
2. Search online for companies that provide cash for your junk car
3. Call a local junk yard or scrap metal yard to inquire about whether they take or buy junk cars
4. Donate your junk car to a charity
5. Check your City Council to see if the city provides free junk car removal
6. Give us a call and have your Vehicle Title ready, Will haul your car with in 24 hours for FREE.