- Computer Repair
I'm an independent computer consultant with over 10 years of experience providing PC and network support to individuals, small businesses, non-profit organizations, and corporations. I am based in San Francisco and serve clients throughout the city and surrounding boroughs.
I am available to come to your home or office at a time that is convenient for you for help with any of the following:
* Computer Hardware Troubleshooting, Repair, Upgrades & Installation
* Custom built desktop computers and servers, from barebones models to high-end systems
* Software Installation, Upgrades, and Configuration
* Help with any version of Windows from Windows XP to the new Windows 7 (Vista included)
* Building, installing, upgrading and configuring Windows
* DSL and Cable modem setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
* Internet connection sharing
* Wireless and Ethernet network setup, configuration and troubleshooting
* Internet security
* Computer virus, pop-up, spyware and malware removal and prevention
* Data backup and restoration
* Data migration from your old PC to your new PC and recycling your old equipment
* Computer upgrade advice and new equipment purchase consulting
* Training and tutoring on general computer use
* Microsoft Windows and MS Office software training and tutoring
* Recommendations on software solutions
I enjoy teaching/training/coaching, and would like to help you feel comfortable using your computer. I am very flexible in the hours and days I'm available to work with you.
Please contact me today.