- Paint surfaces including walls, floors, doors, molding and cabinets.
- Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
- Clean walls to ensure proper adherence, scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Remove fixtures such as doorknobs, lamps, and electric switch covers prior to painting.
- Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection. Clean up when finished.
- Reasonable prices.