Bankruptcy Lawyers $1100.00 Fixed
WHO I AM:
My name is Doug Hipp. I have been practicing law for over 25 years. I have successfully represented over 1,500 clients in their Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcies.
My office is located in my home so as to keep my overhead low and my attorney fees as reasonable as possible. My average Chapter 7 fee is $1,100.00. Some cases cost a little more. Some cases cost a little less. If we file your case I will guarantee that you will be granted a discharge of your debts or we will refund your attorney fees. I will meet with you in your home, at my office or at some mutually convenient meeting place such as a Starbucks, Panera Bread, or a Library.
Prior to establishing my own Bankruptcy practice I was managing attorney in the Pittsburgh office of the Nation's largest consumer Bankruptcy law firm. Because of the nature of large firms, most client contact is with paralegals or clerks. Follow-up with clients indicated to me that clients preferred to talk with an attorney rather then to a member of the support staff. Thus, my wife and I set up our own firm, where your questions will be answered by a licensed attorney.
QUICK ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS:
- Clients almost never lose their homes in Bankruptcy
- You can keep your car as long as you keep making payments. It is even possible to reduce the amount you owe
- You can file alone -- your spouse does not have to file with you
- Unless you are a movie star, rock star, superstar athlete or politician, generally no one knows you filed bankruptcy unless you tell them
- Bankruptcy can actually improve your credit score
STOP THE HARRASSING PHONE CALLS
STOP AUTOMOBILE REPOSSESSIONS
STOP LAW SUITS
STOP SHERIFFF SALES OF PERSONAL PROPERTY
STOP BANK ATTACHMENTS
GET RID OF JUDGMENTS
GET A FRESH START!
CALL ME: Doug Hipp
Hipp/Kaiser-Hipp Attorneys at Law