Personal Trainers $60.00
Blitz High Intensity Interval Training (or HIIT for short) is a fast-paced, fun and highly effective fitness program. The best part? The "Blitz" is a maximum of 20 minutes long.
- A Blitz is a series of low-risk exercises done at a high-intensity pace. Workouts are no longer than 20 minutes (Sessions are around 30 minutes total).
- Low-risk means fewer (hopefully no) injuries. It's all about sustainability. The longer you can stay healthy, the greater the results.
This sounds difficult...What if I'm new to training?
- No need to worry! Blitz workouts are scalable, meaning we can adjust the repetitions and exercises to match your current fitness level. Plus, most workouts are based on time, so you do what you can in the time allotted.
Seriously? Only 20 minutes? How could that be effective?
- We guarantee that you will feel challenged after your first workout or it's on us! Plus, think of what you can achieve with all of that extra time! Full, hour-long sessions are available as well, but are completely optional.
How much does it cost and where are you located?
- Blitz Sessions are $60. We accept cash, check or credit card. Blitz training can be done almost anywhere, as it requires little equipment. Home gyms are ideal, but arrangements can be made to train in-home/office. We also work with a number of training facilities throughout Manhattan (Rental fees not included).
When should I start?
- No better time than now! Call Bryan to get started.