Computer Engineer with a great track record of fixing, maintaining, servicing, upgrading computers for clients and companies. Some of the services I offer include:
- Windows XP upgrade to Windows Vista Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 (Microsoft officially ended support for XP on April 8 and will not be providing any more updates after that date, therefore leaving your computer vulnerable to hackers and viruses. The sooner you upgrade, the better.)
- Windows formatting and installation
- BIOS password removal
- Admin password removal
- Virus/ Spyware/ Adware/ Malware removal
- Popup removal
- Fixing Blue Screen of Death
- Black screen/ No screen display
- Motherboard repair
- Data recovery, backup and transfer. This can be done on crashed computer hard drives as well as removable media such as USB flash drives, external and internal hard drives and SD/memory cards for camera's and other portable devices such as mp3 players.
- Screen replacement
- Keyboard replacement
- Power Jack replacement
- Computer upgrades such as upgrading the RAM (memory) and hard drive
- Building custom computers
- Fixing overheating issues
- Configuration of wired and wireless networks
- Software installation
- Setting up and installing printers, scanners and other peripheral and external hardware
- Recommendation for computer and hardware purchases
- Any other job that you require
Many jobs can be done remotely over the internet. For those that cannot be done remotely, I can come over to meet you and get the job done.
Affordable prices for all services that I provide.
Please contact me for more information or to schedule a repair session/appointment. I can come to meet you in Queens, Long Island, Manhattan and Brooklyn. Other locations will be done over the internet.