Call us today for more information or to schedule a service appointment today !
100% satisfaction guarantee!
28+ years of experience.
10% discount to new customers, military, students, and seniors.
Licensed business since 2008!
30-day hardware service warranty.
We comply with IT Code of Ethics and IT best practices.
Off-site, on-site, and remote services.
Free technical support to our customers.
We accept cash, checks, and credit cards for payment.
Exceptional customer service.
Personal one-on-one attention.
Nothing to LOSE, everything to GAIN!
OPERATING SYSTEMS SUPPORTED
Mac OS, Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10!), Linux desktops and laptops
- Clean operating system installations or re-installations on new/old systems.
- All critical system updating and driver installation
- Peripheral installation and configurations including printers, scanners, network & wireless devices, modems, routers, firewalls, expansion cards etc..
- Diagnosis and resolution of software and hardware issues
- Removal of virus/malware//adware, system cleaning
- Pinpointing hardware issues relating to GPU, PSU, memory, hard-drive, motherboard, and cabling.
- Pinpointing software issues relating to mismatch or outdated drivers, update incompatibility, software & registry issues.
- Assisting in replacement of faulty hardware
- WiFi troubleshooting and connection problems
- Securing unsecured access points
- Installing and configuring routers via Comcast, Verizon, or other third party vendors.
- Faulty network cables
SYSTEM UPGRADES -
- Recommendations and assistance in hardware or software upgrades ( hard-drive space increase, memory stick upgrade, operating system upgrade)
- Purchase and installation of multimedia or productivity software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Suites, etc..
- Pulling and restoring data from faulty or dying hard-drives (In some cases even from fully dead hard-drives.
- Data transfers, from drive-to-drive or system-to-system
- Configuring local backups or recommendation for cloud backup solutions.
Many more services, just ask! CALL!