Why Board your trusty steed at Willow Walker?
Willow Walker Farm is a loving environment where horse lovers, their horses, and others in the Northern Westchester community can experience the beauty and preservation of a small horse farm located in the heart of Westchester county's historic horse country. At Willow Walker Farm, we have an open gate policy for those who share our passion. We are committed to running and sustaining a successful equestrian business.
Here are the key reasons why you should board your horse at Willow Walker Farm:
1. Willow Walker owners live on the farm, run the farm, and their horses live on the farm.
2. Natural horse husbandry is practiced.
3. Willow Walker Farm is located in the heart of Westchester County's historic horse country and on the Bedford Riding Lanes Association trail system. There are over 100 linear miles of trails.
4. We know each horse and its human is unique and we are prepared to meet your needs.
5. Boarding at Willow Walker is affordable at $1200 a month.
- We feed twice daily (We will meet your horse's care needs.)
- Paddocks are vacuumed every other day
- Stalls are cleaned daily
- Horse lovers can be hands on with their horses and can mostly come and go as they please.
Give us a call!