We will ask you a few questions to match you with the best local pros

Where do you need the service?

Minister for Weddings, funerals, any help

Party Entertainment
Request a Quote
from this and similar pros
Claim this business


Cincinnati, OH Evendale, OH

Phone number:

646-542-1676 PIN: 63209


  • Party Entertainment
  • Party Entertainment


Rev. Mason Barker.
Retired minister with 33 years of experience can do large or small weddings.

I can do your wedding in a church, your home, garden, park or wherever.
You can choose your vows, if you want.
Since I am retired, I am available on short notice.

I live on Bullock Pen Lake. I can do a very small outdoor simple wedding on my deck overlooking the Lake and a garden with a great view for pictures.

I am also available for funerals, prayer and helping addicts.
My reasonable price depends on time involved and travel.
Call For More information!
References and referrals available.


Cincinnati, OH Evendale, OH


  • Photo #1: Minister for Weddings, funerals, any help