- Notary Services
DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING YET! WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE IN FRONT OF THE NOTARY TO SIGN THE DOCUMENTS!
The entire purpose of the Notary process is to confirm the validity and legitimacy of the person signing the documentation through proper identification. As the notary, I ensure the person signing the document "is in fact" the person in my presence.
WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE IN FRONT OF THE NOTARY TO SIGN THE DOCUMENTS!
You will need:
1) CASH to pay for our services.
1) A valid Government-issued photo ID, (Driver's License or Passport)
2) Documents to be notarized must be in your possession.
3) Bring a witness if the documentation requires one or ask at the time of your call. Anyone with ID (18 yrs or older) can serve as a witness. Certain documents must be witnessed and signed by that witness; Check your documenation (near the signature line area for Witness signatures)... I can arrange for a witness if need be.
I am a Public Notary willing and able to perform any and all functions of a Notary Public. My Services are also MOBILE for an additional surcharge.
Bilingual services include but are not limited to the following:
1. Marriages notarization / documentation
2. Divorce notarization / documentation
3. Real Estate (commercial / residential closings) notarization / documentation
4. Loan notarization / documentation
5. Power-of-attorney notarization / documentation
6. Wills & trust notarization / documentation
7. Affidavit notarization / documentation
8. US Immigration / Naturalization notarization / documentation
9. Apostilles notarization / documentation
10. Odometer verification notarization / documentation
Call for free initial consultation