Same sex couples, need an immigration attorney?? FREE CONSULTATION!

  • Immigration Lawyers

Need help filing immigration documents for your same sex spouse? Let a board certified attorney help you with your immigration benefits! Love has no borders.

Tina H. Roberts, Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality law by Texas Board of Legal Specialization

*Since immigration law is federal law, attorney is authorized to practice federal law in all states and overseas. We proudly and GLAADly handle cases throughout the United States and globally, with our principal office located in Houston, TX.