We will ask you a few questions to match you with the best local pros
Where do you need the service?
Are you the owner of this business?
Claim process only takes a few minutes. It's free and easy.
Your claimed business gives you total control of managing your profile.
I am a stay at home mom of two boys 5yr and 2 1/2yr. We are a fun bilingual family. I am currently looking to provide home care to no more then 3 children ages 2-5 years of age FT. I also provide B/A school care for the Jacobs Road Elementary.
Education activities include but aren't limited to:
* Drawing, Singing, Dancing, Building Blocks, Arts & Crafts and Rhymes.
* Opportunities to experiment with various art materials such as paint, crayons, colors, paper, play dough, scissors, & pencils
* Basic skills (alphabet, colors, numbers, animals, shapes, letters, etc.)
* Story Time/circle time
* Nap Time/ Quiet Time
* Indoor & Outdoor play depending on the weather (Big fenced in backyard)
* Toys are within children's reach, well organized, clean & easy for them to play
* Games according to the children ages (Learn through play)
* Spanish immersion
* Daily homemade food (Breakfast, 2 snacks, Lunch)
* Potty training
Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Excellent references. Call Ana