• Civil Rights Lawyers

Do you need a liquor license or have a problem with the SLA? If so, I can help.
I simplify the licensing process for you, so you can focus on your business.
I know what is needed and provide a professional and friendly working relationship.

Here is what I do for you:

-- Applying for a new liquor license
-- Renewing a liquor license
-- Any and all alteration applications, corporate changes, change in method of operation, upgrade of liquor license, and petition for removal of liquor license
-- Proper notification to local Community Board, local municipalities as well as representation
-- Health permit applications and renewals
-- Enclosed and unenclosed sidewalk cafe applications and renewals
-- Formation of corporations and LLCs
-- Obtaining tax identification numbers (EIN) and certificates of authority to collect sales.
--Resolving SLA charges & investigations

Please call me to discuss your situation.
David A. Gabay - Attorney at Law