Do you need an affordable daycare in a clean, friendly, safe environment with trained teachers who have successfully completed background check and is well qualified to take care of your little one?
Children of Destiny Child Development Center's mission statement values are centered on, "Preparing, Sharing and Caring for children". We prepare young children by developing their skills and knowledge for future academic success. We co-parent with families by sharing all aspects of a child's development, thus sharing ways to encourage and discipline behavioral habits. We care about a child's whole being. This includes their physical safety, health, mental stability, aptitude, spiritual growth, and emotional needs.
Activities for all children will integrate all of the following:
• Art Creativity and Music
• Book Reading and Listening
• Large muscle Equipment (i.e. walkers, push-pull toys, balls, jump ropes)
• Manipulative toys (rattles, squeeze toys, puzzles etc.)
• Dramatic Play (costumes, doll clothes, figurines, Barbie's etc.)
• Science Material (plants, sandboxes, books, posters)
• Outdoor Play: This is an outside area designed to provide a safe and interesting place for infants to be outside when conditions are appropriate
GOALS FOR YOUR CHILDREN
Your child will develop a positive view of themselves and others.
Your child will develop a love of learning.
Your child will develop and appreciate the differences among people and how to celebrate those differences.
Your child will learn how to cooperate and be a positive member of their community.
Your child will develop the basic skills needed to prepare them for the next level of education.
Your child will develop a basic knowledge of Jesus Christ, and what it means to be a Christian.
*Some restrictions may apply
*Now accepting enrollments for all ages infants-school age
*Hurry as openings are limited!!
We are conveniently located near 71st and Riverside
Give us a call today! Ask for Brittany!