Are you looking to improve your vocal skills with ongoing voice lessons? Do you need a vocal coaching for an audition piece? Look no further!
Every lesson will develop your:
- Breath Control/Utilization
- Body (Movement, Stretching, Posture)
- Vocal Placement & Resonance
- Repertoire Study & Performance Techniques
With audition coaching, we'll:
- Help find the voice for the character
- Discuss healthy vocal technique
- Understand the intent so you can make the right choices
- Go over musical audition-room basics
Anyone can free up their voice and learn to sing if they understand the fundamentals. I help students develop a technique of healthy vocal production while still allowing every student their artistic freedom.
Regardless of your singing style (jazz, rock, theatre, pop) - I can help!
ABOUT ME: Having been a professional singer since I was a child, I now love to teach singing and conduct choirs. My undergraduate studies were in classical vocal performance at The Manhattan School of Music, in New York. I have trained with teachers and conductors from some of the top conservatories and opera companies all over the nation. Professionally, I continue to work as a conductor and recitalist, and teach voice lessons from my studio in North Hollywood.
To schedule your lesson or coaching, please call!