Pool Maintenance $85.00 Fixed
The swimming pool service technician's main role is to ensure that client pools are clean and safe to swim in, and that their pool equipment is functioning properly. The technician's aim is to meet our client's expectations in a professional and timely manner.
1. Test water chemistry: Free Available Chlorine, pH Balance, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid, Calcium Hardness and Phosphate levels.
2. Add chemicals as necessary to balance the water chemistry.
3. Clean tile, dirt and grease line.
4. Net the top and bottom of leaves and debris.
5. Vacuum the surface as needed.
6. Clean the skimmer and pump baskets of debris.
7. Brush the walls of surface as needed.
8. Inspect all equipment to ensure that all is in working order.
9. Backwash the filter as needed.
10. Inspect and clean filters as needed.
11. Light repairs as needed, i.e. replace skimmer basket, etc.
Service Days Wed/Thur/Friday. Summer is Here Have ur pool
Ready for ur family and friends!
Licensed By the Los Angeles County Helth Dep. & Insured
Guarantees your pool will be safe to swim in; now in days
Many Pool guys aren't qualified and don't have Insurance
You also deal directly with me not a voice message
That can't answear your questions,
Start ups, Green pools, pumps, filters ect.
Call for a free estimate for the Best Pool Service in the South Bay
references available upon request. Average price for pool $85$ monthly
Southern Cali's Pool Service