Divorce Lawyers $100.00 Fixed
Uncontested Divorce under $100. 90 day waiting period. (40 States including Iowa)
Prepared by real attorneys
1. If you have decided to get a divorce.
2. If you both agree on the terms.
3. This is called an "uncontested divorce."
4. The first step is that you do not hire individual attorneys.
5. Instead, you will use one attorney firm to process your paperwork. The attorneys work for you as a couple. You are not going to court "against" each other with separate attorneys.
6. Your cost is $89.80 for our attorneys to process and file your paperwork.
7. You make 4 monthly payments: $29.95, $19.95, $19.95. $19.95
This gives you 90 days to be sure that this is what you want to do - and it makes it very easy to pay for.
8. After your fourth payment, which would be on day 91 or so, you then proceed to submitting your paperwork to our attorneys to process.
(Understanding this: $29.95 on day one. The second payment which is $19.95 is paid on day 31. The third payment of $19.95 is paid on day 61. The fourth payment of $19.95 is paid on day 91. At that point, you submit your written agreement for processing.)
You will be able to speak to your attorney immediately to have questions answered concerning an uncontested divorce. They will speak to both of you to discuss your options and make suggestions. They will be available to consult with as needed during the 90 days. The attorneys in your state will be able to explain details that are specific to your state including court costs for your state or county. You will have this conversation with your attorney after only making your first payment. ($29.95).
Call to have your questions answered and/or to enroll.
Ask for Chris Davis