We will ask you a few questions to match you with the best local pros

Where do you need the service?

Victim of False Arrest or Stop & Frisk?

Criminal Defense Attorneys
Request a Quote
from this and similar pros
Claim this business


Brooklyn, NY

Phone number:

646-542-1676 PIN: 12776


  • Criminal Defense Attorneys


The New York Police Department NYPD is charged with protecting and serving the communities we live in. As a native New-Yorker I have had the chance to personally observe the actions of the NYPD and find that most officers are well tempered and respectful. However, sometimes police officers act improperly and engage in overreaching, racial profiling or take actions against citizens based on their own personal prejudices.

Unfortunately, this can result in an individual being the victim of false arrest or malicious prosecution. If you feel that you have been falsely arrested, you should not hesitate to contact a New York false arrest lawyer to discuss your situation - and your legal rights. If you were a false arrest victim, a false arrest lawyer may be able to bring both state and federal claims against the city and the NYPD, but there are time limits in which you may do so. If state claims are to be brought, your false arrest attorney may only have 90 days after the date of your arrest to file a Notice of Claim with the city - preserving your right to sue. In New York, Section 1983 federal court claims are governed by a three year statute of limitations. Do not be content with having had your criminal court case dismissed or resolved in your favor - let a NY false arrest attorney fight for your rights to sue the city and the police for the injustice you have experienced.

Michael Redenburg regularly represents victims of wrongful arrest, stop and frisk and false arrest in lawsuits against The City of New York in federal court, and has successfully represented dozens of citizens who have been victimized by the NYPD in wrongful arrest & stop and frisk lawsuits.


Brooklyn, NY


  • Photo #1: Victim of False Arrest or Stop & Frisk?