62 House Cleaners near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need House Cleaning Services?
Best House Cleaners close to you
- All Home Improvement maintainance,adjustments and repairs - Painting( Interior, exterior)spray and conventional. - Plumbing & Electric(replacement, modifications, repairs and additions) stool, bathtubs, sinks, Fossett , food processor installment or replacement, outlets, lamps, ceiling fans,. Tankless… View more
Five star chauffeured service. Ride On Time Limousine offers: corporate events limousine service, airport car and shuttle services and mini van service for executives and VIPs. Our chauffeurs will safely drive you and your party to and from all destinations. We specialize in servicing professionals,… View more
The last thing most people want to do when they arrive home from work is housework. After a long workweek, give yourself a well-deserved break. Relax, and let us do the cleaning for you. We are dedicated to making your life easier. You can call us whenever you need service, or schedule time on a regular basis. View more
Round The Clock Moving is a moving company located in the Greater Boston area. We connect with our customers in a timely manner in order to ensure your needs are being met. Round The Clock Moving offers many different services in order to accommodate our clientele. Currently we offer both packing and… View more
ACS QUALITY CLEANING ! 😉✳️Tired of cleaning? Call and schedule your appointment let us take care of the hard work so you can Relax. 😉✳️ At ACS Quality Cleaning, we have decades of experience, we are locally owned and operated. Quality and an attention to detail is motto and we take extra pains to ensure that nothing is over looked. View more
The Cleaner Guys is a 100% chemical-free and eco-friendly house cleaning company. We believe in cleaning homes with all plant-based cleaning products that are never tested on animals, break down with the earth without harming our ecosystem, and avoid using products that infiltrate and cause pollution to our waterways. View more
YOU NEED YOUR HOME CLEANED AND WE NEED NEW CLIENTS!!! Boston Pro Cleaners - We don't cut corners, we clean em! We're a cleaning team and we're seeking new clientele. Our team has an ongoing relation with a few Real Estate companies for assistance with their end of tenancy cleanings and open house stagings. View more
HI!!! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD HOUSE CLEANING SERVICE YOU CAN CALL ME AND I WILL BE GLAD TO TALK TO YOU I AM AN EXPERIENCE HOUSE CLEANER WITH GOOD REFERENCES AND COMPETITIVE RATES. * Marlboro and around!!! * Framingham and around!!! * Sudbury and around !!! *Weston and around !!! * wesllesley and… View more
Special Planting Sale ...Don't miss out!! FIVE FOOT EVERGREEN TREE INSTALLMENT PRICE WOW!!! WOW!! WOW!!! HURRY! Hurry and call Today for a Great look on arborvitaes WOW 5 ft installed $ 129 each . make an excellent fence and border!! These dont come in little buckets they re 5 FT TALL and in cages make… View more
MA House Cleaning Inc was established in 2005 in Peabody MA . We're not a franchise or referral service. Magda House Cleaning Services offers honest, dependable and quality cleaning services guaranteed from a company you can trust. Owned and operated by members of my family, you won't find anyone more… View more
GET a 15% on the FIRST time CLEANING with Viviane Coelho legally to work 20 years experience very professional I m available weekdays and weekends I can provide great prices great work and free estimate I clean baseboards ,refrigerator,furniture microwave ,oven bathroom windows etc working in Littleton… View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do house cleaning services include?
A: House cleaners help to maintain a home clean and neatly. They can perform any kind of cleaning services one may need from basic wet washing of the floors to the complete clearing out of a basement or attic. Most often house cleaners are hired on a regular basis to maintain cleanliness in a home over a determined time frame. House cleaning services can be performed both by large cleaning companies and by individual cleaners.
Q: How do house cleaning companies charge?
A: House cleaners charge per hour of one-man work. This means that if you want two house cleaning experts to work in your home, you will need to double the per hour price for it. Besides that, if you decide to hire a cleaner on a long-term basis, you can expect to receive lower per hour rates as a discount.
In case you have a very large area for cleaning, for instance, the commercial premises from 1,500 square feet, you can also expect per foot charging method and even flat rates.
Q: What is the average cost of the house cleaning services?
A: The average cost of the house cleaning services varies from $20 per hour to $65 per hour, where most homeowners spend about $40 per hour. You can find more information about the pricing policy of the home cleaners in our house cleaning cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the house cleaning services?
A: While the frequency of cleaning may offer the discount prices for the services, the rest of the factors will usually increase your final bill. The most common factors include:
- Cleaning character. Some homeowners only need a cleaner to dust everything, while others might require very scrupulous cleaning of floors, walls, cabinetry, sofas, carpets, etc. Basically, the accuracy and the variety of cleaning surfaces will increase the cost.
- Number of workers. The more people you need for cleaning, the higher the final price is.
- Presence of pets. Pets guarantee dirtier homes and also complicate the cleaning process. So, as a rule, home cleaners will charge you more if you have pets.
- Special cleaning. Fridge cleaning, attic, and basement declutter and arrangement, as well as clothes ironing are typically not included in the price table of the house cleaning companies. You may request them, however, for an additional charge.
- Individual vs. company. Individual cleaners tend to have lower per hour rates than larger companies.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam house cleaning company?
A: House cleaners will spend several hours a week in your home, so it is of utmost importance to ensure that you hire the reputable service providers to avoid thefts. Here are a couple of tips that will help you find the best house cleaner.
- References and comments. Read opinions that people left about a particular company or cleaning individual on your list. Go through local directories and forums, and don’t neglect the word of mouth from your colleagues and friends.
- Insurance. Liability insurance is a must for house cleaners. It protects your belongings should any go missing or get broken in the cleaning process.
- Documents. License, accreditation, and affiliations are essential in this business. While anyone, in fact, can clean a home, the legal proof of professionalism is an additional guarantee of a quality service.
- Real numbers. You already know the average cost of the house cleaning services. So if you spot too low or too high prices, then it’s better to avoid such extremes. Hire a company with a reasonable pricing policy and don’t get hooked by the low rates.
- Paperwork. Even if you hire an individual worker to clean your home, it’s still highly advised to sign a legally binding contract to protect both yourself and your worker.