42 House Cleaners near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need House Cleaning Services?
Best House Cleaners close to you
It is our goal and mission to provide an extraordinary and quality cleaning experience by surpassing all other services. With our dedication, hard work, honor, integrity, and great pride in our services we provide for you. Let us give you the freedom to enjoy your day and leave the cleaning to us. Hughes… View more
At a4cleaning services our goal is to give your house fresh and cleaned aura by our good and reliable pros. For any brilliant and excellent touch in your house, A4 is right there to do the job. We are fast growing cleaning and maids servicing in Maryland and Environs, our pros are well trained with quality… View more
With Payless Quality Moving, you don't have to worry about damaged items, no show ups, poor work or any hidden fees. We know outstanding service means everything. We pledge to arrive on time, fully prepared delivering high quality service. We have built our business on an honest approach to dealing with our customers. View more
Hello! My name Leti Martinez, and I am the owner of Promises Cleaning Services. My company has been cleaning commercial and residential in the DMV Area for over17 years. We offer residential and commercial cleaning services for people who want to live or work in a clean, uplifting space...but don't have time to do it themselves. View more
A&D Presidential Cleaning, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We pride ourselves on our superior professionalism and attention to detail. We know your business and/or residence is your pride and joy and we go above… View more
Potomac Cleaning Services is Maryland, Virginia and D.C.'s best on-demand, mobile auto, residential and commercial office cleaning service. We are locally owned and operated, and we specialize in high-quality, affordably priced, on-demand car wash, residential and commercial cleaning services brought… View more
Our cleaning services cover a wide range of tasks to free up your time so you can concentrate on the important things in life - family, friends, career and hobbies. STELLAR CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE provides residential and commercial cleaning services that include but are not limited to: Vacuum, mop, polish hardwood, tiled and carpeted floors. View more
MB Service Group LLC, your number one source for Junk Removal, HVAC, Plumbing, Demolition, and Commercial Cleaning in the DC, MD, VA area. Call or send pictures for quote . Call Today, Service tomorrow. We’ve been in business since 2013 and haven’t looked back. We service/contract with some of the… View more
Stressing out about the big move? Kick back, relax, and let our professional movers do all the heavy lifting! Wingmen Moving, LLC. is a local, professional moving company that can tackle any moving job no matter how big or how small. Our friendly staff of movers specialize in loading and unloading trucks… View more
Future Janitorial Services, LLC is a family owned commercial and residential cleaning company that put our customers. Our skilled and friendly staff are meticulous in creating a healthy, safe, and appealing environment for you. With over 10 years of experience in cleaning and floor restoration, we are your go to. View more
Keith's Junk Hauling and; Trash Removal Offering a helping hand and efficient service. Servicing DC MD and VA local only give us a call. Pick up truck or 14ft box truck with pads and dollies. DMV anywhere we go! Thanks." We Look Forward to giving you a helping View more
I am a personal housekeeper. I've been in business for myself for 3 years and love the experiences and clients. It takes me from an hour and a half to four hours for cleanings depending in the size and what's needed. I have a great compliments and a great customer based business. I'm willing to assist all wanted customers everywhere. View more
Fast Maid Service will provide deep, thorough cleaning that will exceed your expectations. We specialize in providing the best customer service and 24 hour satisfaction guarantee with your house cleaning. Our recurring service option will help you save money and provide you consistent great quality of service. View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do house cleaning services include?
A: House cleaners help to maintain a home clean and neatly. They can perform any kind of cleaning services one may need from basic wet washing of the floors to the complete clearing out of a basement or attic. Most often house cleaners are hired on a regular basis to maintain cleanliness in a home over a determined time frame. House cleaning services can be performed both by large cleaning companies and by individual cleaners.
Q: How do house cleaning companies charge?
A: House cleaners charge per hour of one-man work. This means that if you want two house cleaning experts to work in your home, you will need to double the per hour price for it. Besides that, if you decide to hire a cleaner on a long-term basis, you can expect to receive lower per hour rates as a discount.
In case you have a very large area for cleaning, for instance, the commercial premises from 1,500 square feet, you can also expect per foot charging method and even flat rates.
Q: What is the average cost of the house cleaning services?
A: The average cost of the house cleaning services varies from $20 per hour to $65 per hour, where most homeowners spend about $40 per hour. You can find more information about the pricing policy of the home cleaners in our house cleaning cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the house cleaning services?
A: While the frequency of cleaning may offer the discount prices for the services, the rest of the factors will usually increase your final bill. The most common factors include:
- Cleaning character. Some homeowners only need a cleaner to dust everything, while others might require very scrupulous cleaning of floors, walls, cabinetry, sofas, carpets, etc. Basically, the accuracy and the variety of cleaning surfaces will increase the cost.
- Number of workers. The more people you need for cleaning, the higher the final price is.
- Presence of pets. Pets guarantee dirtier homes and also complicate the cleaning process. So, as a rule, home cleaners will charge you more if you have pets.
- Special cleaning. Fridge cleaning, attic, and basement declutter and arrangement, as well as clothes ironing are typically not included in the price table of the house cleaning companies. You may request them, however, for an additional charge.
- Individual vs. company. Individual cleaners tend to have lower per hour rates than larger companies.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam house cleaning company?
A: House cleaners will spend several hours a week in your home, so it is of utmost importance to ensure that you hire the reputable service providers to avoid thefts. Here are a couple of tips that will help you find the best house cleaner.
- References and comments. Read opinions that people left about a particular company or cleaning individual on your list. Go through local directories and forums, and don’t neglect the word of mouth from your colleagues and friends.
- Insurance. Liability insurance is a must for house cleaners. It protects your belongings should any go missing or get broken in the cleaning process.
- Documents. License, accreditation, and affiliations are essential in this business. While anyone, in fact, can clean a home, the legal proof of professionalism is an additional guarantee of a quality service.
- Real numbers. You already know the average cost of the house cleaning services. So if you spot too low or too high prices, then it’s better to avoid such extremes. Hire a company with a reasonable pricing policy and don’t get hooked by the low rates.
- Paperwork. Even if you hire an individual worker to clean your home, it’s still highly advised to sign a legally binding contract to protect both yourself and your worker.