51 House Cleaners near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need House Cleaning Services?
Best House Cleaners close to you
It is our goal and mission to provide an extraordinary and quality cleaning experience by surpassing all other services. With our dedication, hard work, honor, integrity, and great pride in our services we provide for you. Let us give you the freedom to enjoy your day and leave the cleaning to us. Hughes… View more
At CLEAN R US, we are an owner-operator company that offers cleaning services in Northern VA either in residential and commercial areas. We are known for the best cleaning services since our company was established in 1993. We cover it with 2 or 3 ladies team experienced cleaners plus inspected by the Owner all our visits. View more
1. Professional expertise: R&R Carpet Cleaning Service has trained professionals who have the expertise to clean carpets effectively using the latest cleaning techniques and equipment. 2. Quality service: The company provides quality service that meets or exceeds customers' expectations. They use non-toxic… View more
We provide quality service to all of our customers for the past 14 years in Philadelphia PA, South Jersey, Washington DC, Northern Virginia and Clinton Maryland One thing I like about bringing the companies best cleaning to into a customers residence or commercial property, we love what we do. We love… View more
-Home remodeling -Commercial Cleaning -Residential Cleaners -Kitchen and Bath -Custom Cabinet -Custom Finishing Basement -Painting Services -Interior Paint -Exterior Painter -Commercial & Residential Painters -Decks -Carpentry / Renovation -House/Office/Store Cleaner -Drywall Installation and Finish… View more
At a4cleaning services our goal is to give your house fresh and cleaned aura by our good and reliable pros. For any brilliant and excellent touch in your house, A4 is right there to do the job. We are fast growing cleaning and maids servicing in Maryland and Environs, our pros are well trained with quality… View more
With Payless Quality Moving, you don't have to worry about damaged items, no show ups, poor work or any hidden fees. We know outstanding service means everything. We pledge to arrive on time, fully prepared delivering high quality service. We have built our business on an honest approach to dealing with our customers. View more
Hello! My name Leti Martinez, and I am the owner of Promises Cleaning Services. My company has been cleaning commercial and residential in the DMV Area for over17 years. We offer residential and commercial cleaning services for people who want to live or work in a clean, uplifting space...but don't have time to do it themselves. View more
A&D Presidential Cleaning, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We pride ourselves on our superior professionalism and attention to detail. We know your business and/or residence is your pride and joy and we go above… View more
Potomac Cleaning Services is Maryland, Virginia and D.C.'s best on-demand, mobile auto, residential and commercial office cleaning service. We are locally owned and operated, and we specialize in high-quality, affordably priced, on-demand car wash, residential and commercial cleaning services brought… View more
Our cleaning services cover a wide range of tasks to free up your time so you can concentrate on the important things in life - family, friends, career and hobbies. STELLAR CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE provides residential and commercial cleaning services that include but are not limited to: Vacuum, mop, polish hardwood, tiled and carpeted floors. View more
We are a cleaning and organizing company that provides top quality cleaning and organizing services to our clients. We are very thorough and meticulous in the services we provide, as our clients' satisfaction and happiness is our main priority. We make sure that we do a painstaking job so that they do… View more
Our house cleaning services in the dmv area are thorough, consistent and customized. On every visit, our house cleaners dusts, vacuums, washes and sanitizes each room. Using our equipment and specially formulated products, they clean from left to right, top to bottom, so no detail is overlooked. Who… View more
"Diversified Cleaning Services (DCS) is your local family owned and operated therapeutic cleaning company. Our mission is to create and promote a more tranquil atmosphere while cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing spaces. We utilize 100% pure therapeutic grade solutions that have fungus and bacterial-killing… View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do house cleaning services include?
A: House cleaners help to maintain a home clean and neatly. They can perform any kind of cleaning services one may need from basic wet washing of the floors to the complete clearing out of a basement or attic. Most often house cleaners are hired on a regular basis to maintain cleanliness in a home over a determined time frame. House cleaning services can be performed both by large cleaning companies and by individual cleaners.
Q: How do house cleaning companies charge?
A: House cleaners charge per hour of one-man work. This means that if you want two house cleaning experts to work in your home, you will need to double the per hour price for it. Besides that, if you decide to hire a cleaner on a long-term basis, you can expect to receive lower per hour rates as a discount.
In case you have a very large area for cleaning, for instance, the commercial premises from 1,500 square feet, you can also expect per foot charging method and even flat rates.
Q: What is the average cost of the house cleaning services?
A: The average cost of the house cleaning services varies from $20 per hour to $65 per hour, where most homeowners spend about $40 per hour. You can find more information about the pricing policy of the home cleaners in our house cleaning cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the house cleaning services?
A: While the frequency of cleaning may offer the discount prices for the services, the rest of the factors will usually increase your final bill. The most common factors include:
- Cleaning character. Some homeowners only need a cleaner to dust everything, while others might require very scrupulous cleaning of floors, walls, cabinetry, sofas, carpets, etc. Basically, the accuracy and the variety of cleaning surfaces will increase the cost.
- Number of workers. The more people you need for cleaning, the higher the final price is.
- Presence of pets. Pets guarantee dirtier homes and also complicate the cleaning process. So, as a rule, home cleaners will charge you more if you have pets.
- Special cleaning. Fridge cleaning, attic, and basement declutter and arrangement, as well as clothes ironing are typically not included in the price table of the house cleaning companies. You may request them, however, for an additional charge.
- Individual vs. company. Individual cleaners tend to have lower per hour rates than larger companies.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam house cleaning company?
A: House cleaners will spend several hours a week in your home, so it is of utmost importance to ensure that you hire the reputable service providers to avoid thefts. Here are a couple of tips that will help you find the best house cleaner.
- References and comments. Read opinions that people left about a particular company or cleaning individual on your list. Go through local directories and forums, and don’t neglect the word of mouth from your colleagues and friends.
- Insurance. Liability insurance is a must for house cleaners. It protects your belongings should any go missing or get broken in the cleaning process.
- Documents. License, accreditation, and affiliations are essential in this business. While anyone, in fact, can clean a home, the legal proof of professionalism is an additional guarantee of a quality service.
- Real numbers. You already know the average cost of the house cleaning services. So if you spot too low or too high prices, then it’s better to avoid such extremes. Hire a company with a reasonable pricing policy and don’t get hooked by the low rates.
- Paperwork. Even if you hire an individual worker to clean your home, it’s still highly advised to sign a legally binding contract to protect both yourself and your worker.