48 House Cleaners near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need House Cleaning Services?
Best House Cleaners close to you
Visionary Mover PREMIUM
Visionary movers. Here at visionary movers we take pride in being fast and eifficent. We will make sure every peice of furniture is right were you want, we don't leave tell you're happy. We specialize in loads, unloads, packs, pack and moves and full service moves. Are guys will take unwanted furniture as needed. View more
LAV 4 HANDS Quality Cleaning Services has been serving the Seattle for a while now, providing both personal and professional cleaning services. The words QUALITY CLEANING SERVICES are speaking for themselves. This is a small, privately owned family business, and that means that we depend on each other and care about details, and company growing. View more
We do drywall repair - we do framing we do remodeling ,we install baseboard,trim,crown molding,doors,windows , interior and exterior painting and stain. we build Decks,fences,carport, we also do plumbing we install water heaters kitchen faucets water valves we fix leaks on pipes we snake sinks and tubs. View more
Cipro Logistic’s team of Professionals helps you save money and handle all your moving needs. We are a locally based company. What this means is that our clients benefit from our knowledge of the local area. From office relocation, to large complex plant and specialized transportation needs, Cipro… View more
Stressed about your move? Need help lifting heavy furniture or other personal belongings? Or simply want to relax after exhausting organizing and packing. Well Moving Pros North West is here to help. We offers our customers the best rates while maintaining the utmost care for your belongings. We utilize… View more
INSTANT PRICE, NO HIDDEN FEES, NO CONTRACTS, NO CRAZY UPSELL! Queen Bee Cleaning Service is a top rated cleaning service featured on Angie’s List, Yelp, Thumbtack We’re revolutionizing the industry by offering online booking, instant pricing, no complicated options, no contracts & no crazy up-sell, & unexpected charges. View more
We are your home experts, specializing in moving, cleaning, hauling, junk removal, and demolition projects. Premium auto detailing available too! We also providing services to commercial, real estate, and business clients. Call for details. Contact us today to find out how we can make your life a little… View more
Hello my name is Mary and I offer reasonable/competitive cleaning services. With over 7 Years of Cleaning Experience. All rooms Dust Straighten Decor Remove Cobwebs Vacuum Sweep Mop Empty Trash Clean Glass & Mirrors Kitchen Clean & sanitize: Counters Sinks Range tops Microwave Furniture Cabinets fronts… View more
Fickpro Clean is an efficient cleaning company with all the owners being the techs from larger leading companies with tonnes of expertise and hawk eyed to detail with aim of improving efficiency at any given stop. We specialize on residential and commercial in door cleaning We also do outdoor on some… View more
Founded in 2008 in Lynnwood, Our commitment is to offer a superior cleaning service at a price that makes sense, backed by our 100% quality guarantee. Our mission is to offer fast, reliable Cleaning Services on Demand for today’s busy home and business owners. Every job has an experienced manager on… View more
NW Maids was founded by a team of Seattleites who wanted to upgrade the housecleaning experience. We knew so many couples that had to clean on top of their busy schedules, and didn't have a reliable, high quality cleaner to turn to. We take the stress out of the experience and simply offer peace of mind… View more
Are you in need of a good clean!!! Let me introduce myself, my name is Michelle I have over 8 years of professional cleaning experience in homes and etc. My goal is to provide you with quality cleaning and outstanding customer service. No job is to big, I will get it done in efficient time. So take some… View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do house cleaning services include?
A: House cleaners help to maintain a home clean and neatly. They can perform any kind of cleaning services one may need from basic wet washing of the floors to the complete clearing out of a basement or attic. Most often house cleaners are hired on a regular basis to maintain cleanliness in a home over a determined time frame. House cleaning services can be performed both by large cleaning companies and by individual cleaners.
Q: How do house cleaning companies charge?
A: House cleaners charge per hour of one-man work. This means that if you want two house cleaning experts to work in your home, you will need to double the per hour price for it. Besides that, if you decide to hire a cleaner on a long-term basis, you can expect to receive lower per hour rates as a discount.
In case you have a very large area for cleaning, for instance, the commercial premises from 1,500 square feet, you can also expect per foot charging method and even flat rates.
Q: What is the average cost of the house cleaning services?
A: The average cost of the house cleaning services varies from $20 per hour to $65 per hour, where most homeowners spend about $40 per hour. You can find more information about the pricing policy of the home cleaners in our house cleaning cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the house cleaning services?
A: While the frequency of cleaning may offer the discount prices for the services, the rest of the factors will usually increase your final bill. The most common factors include:
- Cleaning character. Some homeowners only need a cleaner to dust everything, while others might require very scrupulous cleaning of floors, walls, cabinetry, sofas, carpets, etc. Basically, the accuracy and the variety of cleaning surfaces will increase the cost.
- Number of workers. The more people you need for cleaning, the higher the final price is.
- Presence of pets. Pets guarantee dirtier homes and also complicate the cleaning process. So, as a rule, home cleaners will charge you more if you have pets.
- Special cleaning. Fridge cleaning, attic, and basement declutter and arrangement, as well as clothes ironing are typically not included in the price table of the house cleaning companies. You may request them, however, for an additional charge.
- Individual vs. company. Individual cleaners tend to have lower per hour rates than larger companies.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam house cleaning company?
A: House cleaners will spend several hours a week in your home, so it is of utmost importance to ensure that you hire the reputable service providers to avoid thefts. Here are a couple of tips that will help you find the best house cleaner.
- References and comments. Read opinions that people left about a particular company or cleaning individual on your list. Go through local directories and forums, and don’t neglect the word of mouth from your colleagues and friends.
- Insurance. Liability insurance is a must for house cleaners. It protects your belongings should any go missing or get broken in the cleaning process.
- Documents. License, accreditation, and affiliations are essential in this business. While anyone, in fact, can clean a home, the legal proof of professionalism is an additional guarantee of a quality service.
- Real numbers. You already know the average cost of the house cleaning services. So if you spot too low or too high prices, then it’s better to avoid such extremes. Hire a company with a reasonable pricing policy and don’t get hooked by the low rates.
- Paperwork. Even if you hire an individual worker to clean your home, it’s still highly advised to sign a legally binding contract to protect both yourself and your worker.