14 Lawn Services near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Lawn Services?
Best Lawn Services close to you
GRASS CUTTING-BUSH TRIMMING-TREE-CUTTING-MULCHING-PLANTING-SEEDING-SADD-POWER WASH-GUTTER CLEANING-HAUL AWAYS OF ANY LOWEST PRICES CALL RON View more
Grass Choppers, LLC
Grass Choppers, LLC is small full-service residential and commercial lawn & landscape company that is dedicated to providing high quality service at affordable rates. We serve the greater Prince William and Fairfax County areas. No extra service charges and estimates are always FREE. View more
Ground Force One Services
Ground Force One Services is Northern Virginia based multi-task management company. We have a hard working, dedicated team that offers a variety of services, including cleaning services. Please call us for a free quote. View more
Executive Moving n Junk Hauling
Keith's Junk Hauling and; Trash Removal Offering a helping hand and efficient service. Servicing DC MD and VA local only give us a call. Pick up truck or 14ft box truck with pads and dollies. DMV anywhere we go! Thanks." We Look Forward to giving you a helping View more
Retaining walls, pruning, mulching, sod instalation, patios... View more
Jerry's Hauling Moving and Clean out Service
Hauling, Moving, Demolition, Evictions, Tree & Brush removal and trimmed, Shed Removal, Fences removed and repaired, handyman work, yard work, just about anything you can think of. Kitchens demoed, cleanouts, garages, basements, attics, storage units, Carpet removal, gutters cleaned. Give us a call. Professional, courteous, friendly and helpful. View more
Marcell landscaping and tree service
Good morning! We offer: -Landscaping -Tree Services -Landscape Installation -Lawn Care -Moving -Snow Removal View more
NOVA Contracting Services
Are you looking for affordable lawn care and landscaping options for your property? Give us a call for a free estimate on any of your lawn or tree work. Prices starting at $25 per lawn for mowing & $500 for tree trimming and removal. Licensed and insured. Ask for Larry @ NOVA Contracting Services Larry… View more
We are professional tree trimming and removal experts. We have years of experience and all 5 star reviews. View more
Dream Lawns by Eric
We are a small family owned and operated business that wants to give you the best lawn in your neighborhood!! View more
S&B home renovations
S and B RENOVATIONS is offering 15% off of any job also with free estimates! Give Brandon a call! View more
Landscaping service free estimates LAWN MOWING services Call and ask for Rusbel Tree services Yard cleanup Leaf removal Edging Weeding Mulching New Sod install Patios Walkways Retaining wall We have licensed insured bonded Free estimates reasonable prices Call View more
I'll Take Care Of That
I’ll take care of that takes care of a wide range of services to help you knock out that to-do list View more
KB tree services llc.
We are proudly serving the northern Virginia area with affordable tree care and property preservation needs. complete removal stump grinding tree trimming power washing staining mulching and much more. View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do lawn care services include?
A: Lawn care services cover a wide range of lawn treatment procedures. When you hire the experts from this business, you can expect them to mow the lawn, fertilize it, protect from pests or take care of pests should any are already living in your yard. Lawn experts can also restore deteriorated and abandoned lawn and help you with its management both with professional advice and service. Apart from that, lawn care experts can help you match your climate and yard soil to the lawn seeds that pass best.
Q: How do lawn care companies charge?
A: Lawn care cost is based on the type of service you require. All companies charge according to the number of services you need and their scope. For example, you might require your lawn to be mowed and fertilized. In this case, the cost will be calculated from the square footage of your lawn and the type of fertilizer you choose.
Q: What is the average cost of the lawn care services?
A: The average cost for the lawn care services is $50-$250. $50 will include only one basic service, such as mowing, for instance, while $250 cost may include mowing, aeration, fertilization, and weeding. You can learn more about the pricing policy in this business from our lawn care cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the lawn care services?
A: Lawn care is usually co-joined with garden care services. For this reason, factors influencing the cost may include everything from lawn weeding to pool building. Here are the possible cost affecting factors:
- Lawn size. The bigger your lawn is, the more time the lawn care takes, and so the higher the cost of the services is.
- Kinds of services. You might require simple mowing or complete overseeding, it might be as simple as fertilization and as complex as landscape reshaping. The type of service in this business dictates the cost.
- Service recurrence. If you hire a lawn care company for a long-term period, you can expect to get lower prices for particular services. If, however, you only need a team for a one-time occasion, you can expect to get higher charges.
- Travel expenses. This is a rare case for people living in small towns because local companies operate over the whole city. You might, however, expect to have additional travel costs if you live outside of the city line or in a different district than the company’s operation area which is a common problem for the large cities.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam lawn care company?
A: Hiring an unreliable lawn care company equals huge money loss not even mentioning dying of your lawn and backyard. Always ensure that you cooperate with a reputable service provider and check the following to avoid a scam:
- Qualifications. Qualifications include experience in the industry, licenses, and certificates that prove professionalism and knowledge about the lawn care. Besides that, ask if the prospective service provider knows the landscaping as well. Such a skill guarantees that the services will be matched to your climate and home specifics and that the lawn will flourish rather than wither.
- References. References, reviews, and recommendations all guarantee that the job done by a particular company is of high quality.
- Organic sustainability. Always ensure that the company is familiar with the local weeds, pests, soil characteristics, and climate features. Only by taking all these factors into consideration the lawn can be weeded and treated in the right manner.
- Time and scope. Learn how long a company estimates to work on your backyard. The timing will explain their experience and skills. Choose a lawn care company that offers a reasonable work schedule acceptable for your own rhythm of life.