8 TV Installers near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need TV Installation Services?
Best TV Installers close to you
Sam The Handyman I
Hi! I am Sam the handyman, would like to offer you my 20-plus years of handyman skills in TV mounting and Furniture assembling Laminate and wood floor Painting and drywall Plumbing and vanities installation Art hanging And many more! No job too small Sam the handyman View more
I am not currently a licensed contractor in the State of California: I'm clean cut white professional that will work for a fair price and be on time, most projects can be done the same day. Free Estimates for all work preformed. I have approx 30 years experience in many different types of work (find… View more
M & L 's. 1 - Stop Handyman Shop
We offer affortable services from moving ,hardwood floors,painting,furniture assembly, car repair, deck repair, demo etc, We love what we do .Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority because without you there's no use.We been in the Handyman field for over 13 yrs ,with affordable rates and satisfaction guaranteed or your service is Free. View more
Same Day TV MOUNT MOUNTING
Qualified and neat specialists. Count on us for TV mounting in your home or business! Quality Mounts, Expert Installation, Cheaper & faster than the store! It doesn’t matter what size television you have we could mount it. We custom install from 17″ to 80″ and more. View more
TV Wall mounting and instlallation
TV Wall Mount Installation. $40/Hr. TV wall mount, including concealed wiring Please call View more
Hanson Home Theater
Professional TV wall mounting servicing all of San Diego, only $40 for the first tv and $30 for each additional tv, and no trip fee. Cables hidden in wall or in conduit. In wall $30 Call for pricing above fireplace. $20 for any sound bars mounted, add $10 for cable conceal if needed. Wall Mounts Tilting… View more
TV install. Wall mounting TV install.
AV Quality Installs specializes in Audio&Video. Thousands of TV installs, TV wall mounting, sound systems installs and setup. We provide service for all over San Diego, all day, every day! Call for a free consultation! View more
Surveillance Systems - Home Theater - AV services
Outdoor/Indoor Surveillance System Weatherproof, High-Definition Cameras, Zoom-in, Motion Detection, Night Vision, NO MONTLHY FEES! Access from ANYWHERE Up to 60 days of recordings! One time payment! Residential and Commercial! Security systems for sale, Package with system installed! No hidden fees,… View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do TV installation companies do?
A: TV installation companies offer an immense range of services from basic TV cable hook-up to the complete sound and video system installation. Experts from these companies can mount the brackets for your TV to the wall, connect a professional sound system to the existing TV unit, install a large screen high on the ceiling, and any other services related to TV units.
Apart from installation and mounting, TV experts can also set up your TV unit based on your channel preferences, connect it to the game console or smart TV card, and set up the satellite TV in your home (including the satellite dish installation).
Q: How do TV installation professionals charge?
A: TV installation professionals have a price list for the most common services they provide, so you do not pay a per-hour rate, but rather a per-project rate.
Q: What is the average cost of the TV installation services?
A: The average cost of the TV installation services is $160-$340. However, you can save on the installation by ordering it at the retail store where you purchase a TV unit, a game console, or a satellite dish. In this case, the cost will be around $200. To learn more about the prices, please read our TV installation cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the TV installation?
A: The most influential factor in the TV installation business is the cost of the initial TV unit or its complementing elements. The services related to the installation itself, however, depend on the company’s charging regulations as well as several other factors. Here are the most important of them:
- Unit size. The bigger your TV, sound system, or game console is, the more complex it is in terms of installation. So the bigger the unit, the higher the final cost.
- Unit type. There are ceiling- and wall-mounted units, tilting and fixed brackets, cabinet-mounted or just free-standing ones. All these units have a different complexity of installation and cabling to the network. Pay attention to the price list of a particular TV installer when considering a company.
- Accessibility of the outlet. All TVs are connected to the outlets existing in the apartment or house. If your new TV location is far from the outlet, then you might need either to use the extension cord (a more affordable option) or relocate the outlet closer to the TV unit (a more complex and so expensive solution).
- Additional services. TV installers generally regard sound system installation and game console connection as additional services which you need to pay for as an extra. Should you need these services, ensure to state it from the very beginning to receive a discount on the joint services.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam TV installation company?
A: Scams in the TV installation industry equal improper and unreliable installation. Such services risk not only destroying your mounting system but also causing breakage of the entire TV unit. To avoid losing both the TV and the supplementary elements, ensure to:
- Check the insurance. Insurance is the only document that can prevent you from losing everything you bought and paid for. Always ensure that the chosen contractor has a liability insurance that will cover the cost of your TV and elements should anything go wrong during the installation.
- Ask for the license. Generally, contractors demonstrate their license number even on the company website. However, if you don’t see this information, always ask for the license number and then double check its correctness and validity.
- Verify references. When meeting with a company representative, ask for a list of the most recent projects to call for the references to the latest customers. Refusal or chicanery from providing such information is a red flag.
- Make sure there is a warranty. Always ask about the warranty guarantees at every service on your considerations list. Warranty will protect you from the low-grade installation that can lead to the crash of the mounted system. All reputable companies provide about 1-2 years of warranty on both labor and parts used in the process.