16 TV Installers near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need TV Installation Services?
Best TV Installers close to you
The 10 Best Furniture Assembly Services in Washington, DC 2020 Top 10 Best IKEA Assembly in Washington, DC - Last Updated 301 971-7219 Covid-19 screened technicians Social Distancing Furniture Assembly Most Viewed Furniture Assembly in Washington, DC Social Distancing & Contactless Delivery Social Distancing… View more
Professional furniture assemblers serving Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia We assemble furniture from manufacturers and furniture stores such as: ikea, walmart, Wayfair, Office depot, Sauder, Pottery kids, Target, CB2, Crate & Barrel, Kmart, Sears, Bush furniture, West elm, Boconcept, coaster, christopher… View more
Top 10 Best Furniture Assembly in Alexandria, VA 9 Best TV Installation & Mounting Services - Arlington VA ... Top 10 Best IKEA Delivery and Assembly Service in ... Pickup & Delivery Services in Washington DC | THE BEST 10 Furniture Assembly in Seven Corners, VA The Best 10 Furniture Assembly near Arlington… View more
Any Assembly – Providing The Best Furniture Services In Virginia And Washington, DC! Whether you’re dealing with a large order of furniture from IKEA, the installation of fitness equipment at a new gym, or any other project that requires furniture assembly, Any Assembly is the best choice for professional… View more
Custom TV Mounting LLC. is a local TV Mounting, Home Theater, Installation company. We have been serving clients in DC, MD, VA areas for over 10 years. We specialize in Commercial or residential, TV Mounting, Voice & Data Cat 5e or Cat 6e cabling, Security Camera installation, Home Theater Installers,… View more
We have different tv installation locations servicing the Washington,DC Metro area and the Norfolk - Virginia Beach market. Below you will find many of the popular Flat Screen Tv Installation requests that our TV Installers have completed. If you do not see the type of tv installation you are looking for, don't get discouraged. View more
Lou electrical is family owned business that services most of Maryland and DC. We are professionals and highly skilled in the electrical industry. We service commercial and residential and we are available 24 hrs for those with emergency situations. Please, feel free to call us! View more
Keith's Junk Hauling and; Trash Removal Offering a helping hand and efficient service. Servicing DC MD and VA local only give us a call. Pick up truck or 14ft box truck with pads and dollies. DMV anywhere we go! Thanks." We Look Forward to giving you a helping View more
Hey I'm Offering CHEAP QUOTES for MOVING services HAULING services and other services just ask. We service the entire Maryland. We also provide flat rates. You can also send Picture of what you have for faster quote. We had teams of 2, teams of 3,and teams of 4. We are reliable,dependable and fast working. View more
DR Handy Services specializes in electrical service, general handyman, tv mounting, landscaping, moving services, plumbing, & Carpentry. We are licensed, bonded, & insured. We are a small company that takes pride in our work and we want to make sure you are completely satisfied with our installs. We have a lifetime guarantee on all our installs. View more
Weekdays MINIMUM charge during business hours is $150 per visit or you can contact me with Make, model, size, quantities, location, etc, for a quote. Weekends minimum is $170. Specialized in: Any kind and brand Furniture Assembly Cabinet (kitchen or medical etc) and other wall Installations like mirrors,… View more
As a professional, I have the experience needed to put your furniture together quickly and correctly. I have been doing Furniture Assembly since 2013 and have many great reviews from previous customers. Let me know if you have any questions. (Credit cards Accepted) +2.75% Thanks, Jandy View more
WE MOUNT TVS, INSTALL LIGHT FIXTURES, RECESS LIGHTS, ETC. IKEA Furniture and More Assembly Expert professional assembly by qualified assembler and installer Furniture products, business furniture, office cubicles, fitness equipment, childrens play equipment, storage solutions and all other "Ready To Assemble " merchandise. View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do TV installation companies do?
A: TV installation companies offer an immense range of services from basic TV cable hook-up to the complete sound and video system installation. Experts from these companies can mount the brackets for your TV to the wall, connect a professional sound system to the existing TV unit, install a large screen high on the ceiling, and any other services related to TV units.
Apart from installation and mounting, TV experts can also set up your TV unit based on your channel preferences, connect it to the game console or smart TV card, and set up the satellite TV in your home (including the satellite dish installation).
Q: How do TV installation professionals charge?
A: TV installation professionals have a price list for the most common services they provide, so you do not pay a per-hour rate, but rather a per-project rate.
Q: What is the average cost of the TV installation services?
A: The average cost of the TV installation services is $160-$340. However, you can save on the installation by ordering it at the retail store where you purchase a TV unit, a game console, or a satellite dish. In this case, the cost will be around $200. To learn more about the prices, please read our TV installation cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the TV installation?
A: The most influential factor in the TV installation business is the cost of the initial TV unit or its complementing elements. The services related to the installation itself, however, depend on the company’s charging regulations as well as several other factors. Here are the most important of them:
- Unit size. The bigger your TV, sound system, or game console is, the more complex it is in terms of installation. So the bigger the unit, the higher the final cost.
- Unit type. There are ceiling- and wall-mounted units, tilting and fixed brackets, cabinet-mounted or just free-standing ones. All these units have a different complexity of installation and cabling to the network. Pay attention to the price list of a particular TV installer when considering a company.
- Accessibility of the outlet. All TVs are connected to the outlets existing in the apartment or house. If your new TV location is far from the outlet, then you might need either to use the extension cord (a more affordable option) or relocate the outlet closer to the TV unit (a more complex and so expensive solution).
- Additional services. TV installers generally regard sound system installation and game console connection as additional services which you need to pay for as an extra. Should you need these services, ensure to state it from the very beginning to receive a discount on the joint services.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam TV installation company?
A: Scams in the TV installation industry equal improper and unreliable installation. Such services risk not only destroying your mounting system but also causing breakage of the entire TV unit. To avoid losing both the TV and the supplementary elements, ensure to:
- Check the insurance. Insurance is the only document that can prevent you from losing everything you bought and paid for. Always ensure that the chosen contractor has a liability insurance that will cover the cost of your TV and elements should anything go wrong during the installation.
- Ask for the license. Generally, contractors demonstrate their license number even on the company website. However, if you don’t see this information, always ask for the license number and then double check its correctness and validity.
- Verify references. When meeting with a company representative, ask for a list of the most recent projects to call for the references to the latest customers. Refusal or chicanery from providing such information is a red flag.
- Make sure there is a warranty. Always ask about the warranty guarantees at every service on your considerations list. Warranty will protect you from the low-grade installation that can lead to the crash of the mounted system. All reputable companies provide about 1-2 years of warranty on both labor and parts used in the process.