Caring Nannies has been placing nannies and babysitters with Scottsdale and Phoenix families for over 30 years. Our goal is to create trusted and cherished relationships between families and nannies and caregivers. Call us now!
Caring Nannies can help with some of your routine duties:
- Preparing and serving meals,
- Dressing and grooming children,
- Driving children to school, activities or appointments,
- Arranging for play dates or trips to the park, zoo, library or museums,
- Helping with homework, piano or baseball.
Full time Phoenix nannies typically make a minimum salary of $13-$16 per hour, working 35-50 hours per week and some nannies make up to $20 and more per hour.