We will ask you a few questions to match you with the best local pros
Where do you need the service?
Are you the owner of this business?
Claim process only takes a few minutes. It's free and easy.
Your claimed business gives you total control of managing your profile.
<strong>Could your genes be obstructing your weight loss and impeding your workout? THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS YES</strong>
You can now take a simple DNA test that can identify the triggers that make you overeat and make less-healthful food choices, and why you didn't stick to past diets.
<strong>If you could determine why your genes are making your body resistant to losing weight plus how much body fat you can lose through cardio exercise and if it could tell you how sensitive your body is to the amount of fat in your diet and reveal what sort of exercise suits your muscles and body type. WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO KNOW?</strong>
Well now you can and it only takes a few minutes to do the test.
Our new DNA test includes a 40+ page tailored report based on your individual DNA. Call now for more information and get a free guide on how your genes affect the food you eat, your weight loss ability, nutrients and exercise and finally get weight loss success you deserve.
<strong>Don't waste another minute, call to understand what this amazing new DNA test is about.<
<h2>7 Ways Your DNA Influences Your Ability to LOSE WEIGHT.</h2>
With a simple DNA test it is now possible to understand the best approach to losing weight.
Recent advancements in Genetic Science shows there is much more to this story. It turns out that an individual's ability to lose weight is affected by the individual's unique genetic profile.
1. If your body is resistant to losing weight.
2. How well your body is able to process carbohydrates in your diet.
3. How much body fat you can lose through cardio exercise .
4. How well your body is able to effectively absorb folate (a B-complex vitamin).
5. How sensitive your body is to the amount of fat in your diet.
6. How your body responds to strength training.
7. How sensitive your body is to the amount of protein in your diet.