We will ask you a few questions to match you with the best local pros

Where do you need the service?

Wall Heater/ Floor Heater Repair Man

Request a Quote
from this and similar pros
Claim this business


Los Angeles, CA

Phone number:

646-542-1676 PIN: 52071


  • Plumber


Im a Retired So Cal Gas Man. I can repair your existing nonwork ing
Wall/Floor Heater. Its less expensive to repair yor current heater.
I have 30 years experience with Heaters.i can also relocate your current
Water heater to another location.I give free Estimates.
Carbon Monoxide is very dangerous. It needs
To be handled by a trained Professional.


Los Angeles, CA


  • Photo #1: Wall Heater/ Floor Heater Repair Man