Plumber $425.00 Fixed
Timothy Gorman Contracting
Insured and Licensed
- Heating Oil Tank Removal, AGL (Above Ground Level - any tank not physically buried) found in basements, crawlspaces, garages and outside.
- Inspect Tank prior to beginning work
- Pump Tank empty (Oil credit of .50 cents per gallon with tank removal)
- Cut up Tank or Remove whole (if possible / practical - most tanks require cutting)
- Removal of Oil Fill and Vent Pipes from wall; Brick, Block, Cement and Stone walls repaired with basic masonry patch
- Disposal of Oil Sludge
- Clean-up of work area.