- Civil Rights Lawyers
For legal needs in California
Call The Law Offices of Attorney Harold W. Dickens, III.
I will attend to your matter personally and do my utmost to try to solve your problem.
What you can count on:
- An aggressive and intelligent response to whatever problem you may have
- A fully licensed Attorney for all California State matters
- A responsive Attorney to all keep clients informed
- A confident and caring attorney waiting to solve your problems.
- CIVIL LITIGATION: ALL LAWSUITS & LITIGATION PLAINTIFFS & DEFENDANTS
(That means I will sue anyone on your behalf if you have a good faith claim that deserves redress)
- Police Misconduct
(Plaintiffs -- "people who have been hurt unlawfully or whose rights have been violated by law enforcement personnel")
- Criminal Defense
(Up to preliminary hearing typically and post-conviction)
- Constitution, Civil and Human Rights Advocacy including:
- Racial Discrimination & All Anti-Discrimination
- Accessibility Issues & Disabled Rights (ADA)
- Employment Law & Employment Discrimination
- Real Property Law, Land Use & Zoning
- Contract Drafting, Review and Negotiations
- Business, Corporate & Entertainment law
- Personal Injury & Worker Compensation
- Probate Matters including Wills and Trusts
- Unlawful Detainers (Commercial and Residential)
- Wrongful Foreclosure, Quiet Title and Title Disputes (Lis Pendence)
- Simple legal filings & minor problems also
- Law degree from USC
- Studied at UCLA for my undergraduate degree in Business-Economics.
- Barred in California for all state actions
- Can file in Fed. Ct. in short order, if needed.
Call now and let me solve your problem!!