Patricia Trapp, a local professional muralist, is offering art classes for individuals and small groups. She is also available for freelance mural work.
- Basic instruction in the fundamentals of painting
- Beginning through advanced techniques
- Color, light and shade / shadow, and perspective
- Describing form, how to build a painting
- I'llustrating animals, landscapes, seascapes, cityscapes
- Creating natural textures, such as foliage
- How-to's of students' requests
- Ink, watercolor, acrylics and pastels - no oils
There is a shopping list of basic required materials, which are to be purchased by students.
Students of all ages are welcome.
Patricia is a native of the Boston area, and has been a professional artist here and in Europe for many years. She is currently a professional freelance muralist, for the decorators of the Boston Design Center and private clients.
She attended Boston's Museum of Fine Arts' School, and received her BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) in Theatre Design from Boston University. She was the resident designer and head of the painting department at Decocitel in Brussels, Belgium. She had also been a designer and instructor at the University of Massachusetts / Boston, the Boston Conservatory, and the Boston and Brookline Public Schools (through a grant from the Massachusetts Council for the Arts).
Please call her.