Civil Rights Lawyers
Are you charged as a first-time or repeat DUI offender? Don't panic. With experience prosecuting and defending DUI cases, you should know the following:
(1) Driving when you felt drunk or buzzed does not mean you're guilty of DUI
(2) The police may have stopped your vehicle illegally
(3) Blood and breath tests can be administered incorrectly or analyzed using defective devices
(4) The fact that you are facing a mandatory minimum sentence does not necessarily mean that you are going to jail; and
(5) You don't need to spend a fortune for excellent representation
Attorney Dave Zuckerman of the Zuckerman Law Firm served as a former prosecutor of DUI cases with the Allegheny County DA's Office, and uses this experience to defend clients accused of DUI throughout Western Pennsylvania. He is a member of the National College of DUI Defense (NCDD) and the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 in Pennsylvania.
Let us work to level the playing field. For a free consultation, call us. We travel to all counties in Western PA, including Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Cambria, Fayette, Indiana, Greene, Lawrence, Washington and Westmoreland.