DIVORCE started / all initial Forms - Paralegal / Legal...

  • Divorce Lawyers

Call me 24/7!
If you wish to represent yourself in any matter, call me for assistance. I have a Juris Doctorate / law degree. I am an experienced paralegal / legal assistant. I know everything there is to know about Criminal and Family Law.

I do not provide legal advice. I am not offering counsel / representation. I can only ask you questions to help with filling out Supreme Court Approved Forms.

I can help with paperwork, Family Law forms, Divorce . Seal or Expunge Criminal Records. General Letters