Dog training service
Call Beverly! I'm based in Colorado Springs and surrounding - for professional in-home dog training that works. Certified dog trainer and behaviorist. I provide 1-2-1 in-home consultations with follow-up support for a flat, affordable fee.
Be honest. Have you ever felt like giving your dog away? You would be surprised to learn how many owners feel this way. You love your dog or you would not be looking for ways to improve life for you and your dog.
Would you like your dog to stop the following under its OWN FREE WILL?
- pulling on the leash
- digging in the back yard
- fence running
- barking excessively
- peeing on the carpet
- chewing everything while you are away
- hating car rides
- refusing to come
- snapping and growling
- hyper behavior at the word 'walk'
- melting down at vet trips
- fighting and growling when you pass dogs (or with your own dogs)
- chewing, whining and crying when you leave
- following you so that you are never out of sight
- refusing to eat
- racing past you through doors
- disrupting your neighbors
- falling apart from sounds or more?
Dogs live in a human world - a world they don't understand. I teach owner's four things that enables their dog to elect them as leader under their own free will. Note well-oiled wild canine packs that use the election of leaders without commands, gadgets and treats. You will learn the most natural method in the world for your canine. This method is designed from actual field work on the domestic and wild canine all over the world.
THE SOLUTION: Through an in-home customized consultation and plan, you will see changes in your dog before the consult is over.
- Holder of the Advanced Certificate in Canine Communication since 2009.
- I have taught courses through colleges and city programs.
- 7 years of experience in transforming the most difficult dogs.
- Support and training in selecting and training service dogs, emotional support, and therapy dogs.
- Court reports / testimony for dog citation cases.
Start your puppy or rescue right.
THIS METHOD is from England and....
- it works for your dog in any gender, breed, age or history (brilliant for rescue, shelter, aggressive, shy, nervous, fearful, misbehaving dogs).
- is a permanent solution to your dogs non-medical behavior problems - not a quick-fix.
- teaches you four areas where you can show your dog you are responsible for its care.
- gives you the ability to understand your dog's hardwiring so you can respond correctly and calmly.
- allows your dog to willingly cooperate with you through its own instincts and self-control (does that sound like a dog you could live with?).
- is based on 100% respect.
- is **not** traditional obedience training or pet psychic work.