- Divorce Lawyers
Need a reliable and affordable attorney for you or your business? You have come to the right place at Levin Law Ltd. I handle all kinds of litigation and court-related matters, in Cook, Lake, DuPage and Will Counties. I have great rates, personal service and attention to detail. No matter too small or large.
Call me for a no-hassle consultation about any of the following kinds of cases:
- Commercial Litigation / Civil and Business Litigation
- State Level Labor and Employment Cases - IDHR/IL. Human Rights Commission - Sexual Harassment/Wrongful Termination/Retaliation, etc.
- Lemon Laws - Auto Warranty/Service Contract Claims - Consumer Protection
- Invasion of Privacy, Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Hospital Records issues/ HIPPAA violations
- Business Interruption/Interference with Contract Claims
- Partnership Disputes
- Business/Fiduciary Duty Disputes
- Family Business Litigation
- Appellate Law (appeals/appellate cases)
- Real Estate Litigation
- Being evicted or need to evict a tenant?
- Security Deposit Issues (is your landlord wrongfully holding your deposit, or did your landlord commingle your money wrongfully? Did your landlord pay you interest on your deposit?)
- Retaliation Claims
- Building Code Violations
- Landlord's Notices (5-10-30 day notices)
- Service of Notices or Summons
- Filing Lawsuits on your behalf or defending you in a case
- Court appearances
- Filing Court papers
- Mechanic's Liens
- Residential or Commercial Real Estate Closings
- Residential or Commercial Leasing
- Contract negotiations
- Dept of Administrative Hearings (400 W. Superior) - Got a City of Chicago Ticket you need to contest?
- Got an appearance at the Dept of Administrative Hearings that you need handled for you?
- Condominium Associations - evictions, liens, demands, notices
- Restraining Orders / Stay Away Orders - Orders of Protection
- Simple Estate Plans - Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney
- Child Support / Visitation Petitions
- Guardianship petitions
- Simple/Uncontested Divorce
- Section 8 / Housing Authority Appeals
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (Flat Fee)
Alisa M. Levin
Levin Law, Ltd.
2138 W. Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!