Computer Repair $50.00 Fixed
"My current Mac is fine, I just can't get my old data!"
Is this you?
I don't fix drives. I fix incompatibility. The other kind of data recovery.
As a Mac specialist, I have the old Macs, the drives, the software, and the know-how to get your old data back.
* Zip 100MB
* Jaz 1GB
* 3.5" Floppy, High Density 1.4MB (AKA Apple FDHD or SuperDrive),
* 3.5" Floppy, Standard Density 800K (double-sided) and 400K (single-sided)
* Syquest 45MB
* CD/DVD (no longer built-in on the latest computers)
VINTAGE FILE SYSTEMS & PARTITION SCHEMES:
Not just pre-HFS+ ("enhanced HFS"), but the original MFS too!
* HFS Plus -- ("Mac OS Extended")
* HFS -- ("Hierarchical File System" or "Mac OS Standard")
* MFS -- Rare, Pre-HFS! The mother of the resource fork. ("Macintosh File System")
An automated online file converter may support the file type, but it can't get inside your zip disk.
The Mac Genius Bar won't touch this kind of thing. You know. You've been there.
If you know what I'm talking about then you are probably very very happy you found this ad. Call me.
I also do old file formats, if you can't find a free converter online:
* Appleworks * Word 5 * Word 5.1a * Palm Desktop * those mysterious winmail.dat attachments * stuffit archives * Quark 4 * PageMaker * Early Photoshop * Early & pre-Adobe CS to Adobe CS, CC and vice versa.) * WordPerfect for Mac.
$50 setup fee includes 1st 50 files.
No recovery = No charge.