Need Immigration Legal Assistance? Necesita Ayuda con Inmigracion?

  • Immigration Lawyers

Ibarra's Legal Services

- Family Petitions
- Deferred Action (DACA)
- Waivers of Inadmissibility here in the US (I-601A)
- Permanent Residency Renewal
- Citizenship/ Naturalization
- Fiance Visa

Are you married to a Permanent Resident? You can possibly become a permanent resident yourself with the new expansion law! Do you have a son or daughter in the military? You can become a permanent resident!!

Call me now for information on how you can become a legalized alien here in the United States! We offer low rates!