• General Contractors

Licensed contractor (A-Engineering and B-Residential and Small Commercial) can help your owner-builder project. Call me for code compliance, design evaluation and permit processing. I offer Worker's Compensation coverage and explain YOUR alternative choices. Years of design and sales experience are invaluable in evaluating your anticipated building project.

Don't be caught unaware or unprepared!! Call me for a free property evaluation and explanation of Federal, State and local statutes that could be costly if ignored. Bruce

Oh, by the way, I am also a licensed real estate broker who has an inventory of stellar lots at very competitive prices. And, did I mention, licensed engineering/architectural design services also available.

Can you say "HOME RUN"???