- Sport Lessons $50.00 Fixed
For Student-Centric Swim Instruction
* I offer private, personalized swim lessons - at your home or community pool.
* Let a seasoned swim instructor with over 11 years' experience take the helm.
* You can add additional students to a lesson at no additional charge.
Over the years, I have developed my own swim program that allows students to quickly learn the proper swimming techniques. I explain the EXACT steps and SHOW YOU what to do. Swim safety is an important aspect of my swim lessons.
I teach students from 6 months to 80+ years old. I tailor EACH lesson to the student's needs. If you are a fast learner, then I speed up the lesson. If you need special attention, I slow things down. Are you or is your child deathly afraid of the water? Does he/she cry or whine? No problem. I have unlimited patience!
$50 per hour for South Orange County. I charge slightly more for outlying areas.
Give me a call and we can discuss your swim instruction needs. I will answer all your questions about my teaching techniques and background.
I will teach you the proper techniques to swim all the strokes, as well as swim safety fundamentals.
I teach freestyle, backstroke, breast stroke, elementary backstroke, side stroke, and butterfly.
My services include:
- I will explain all the techniques in language you will understand.
- Once you complete your lessons, you will be able to swim confidently and elegantly.
- I will teach you at your home or community pool anywhere in South or Central Orange County.
- I teach swimming, diving, under water skills, and pool safety to my students.
- I teach all experience levels (from complete novices to experienced swimmers wishing to improve their technique).
- I will work around your hectic schedule, vacations, school commitments, and illnesses.
- I can help you develop an elegant swimming style while helping you eliminate your bad habits.
- I also teach special needs children and even water aerobics.
- I teach swimming seven days a week all year round. I'll work around children's school schedules and busy executives that travel for business.
- I only require payment the day of the lesson and not before. I never will ask you to commit to multiple lessons. Life is busy and I'm willing to adjust my schedule to meet the needs of my students no matter how many lessons.
I use the custom swim program that I personally developed and refined over the years. Each lesson is tailored to the needs of the student. I am always kind, gentle, encouraging, and patient. Since swim safety is crucial in my program, I spend time teaching floating and treading water in addition to teaching the various swim strokes.
I'm an extremely detail-oriented, focused instructor. I quickly assess the skill level of the student and then tailor my instruction to the student's needs. No matter what your level, I can teach you to swim!
If you have additional questions, give me a call and we can chat over the phone.
I look forward to meeting you!
All the best,