Over 20 Years Of Attentive And Reliable Experience As A Home Health Care Aide & Personal Caregiver.
Currently Hold Certified Nursing Assistant License in Massachusetts
Extensive Experience in Assisting The Elderly And The Disabled In Both Private Duty & In-Home Settings.
Native English Speaker
Experienced in Providing For The Following & More:
- Licensed & Compassionate Care Giver
- In Home Elderly And/Or Disabled Healthcare Assistant
- Physical and Mental Disabilities
- Gerontological Issues
- Hospice Care
- CPR / First Aid
- Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease
- Activities Of Daily Living
- Personal Transportation
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Hygiene
- Companionship & Conversation
- Personal Errands
- Household Chores
- Sewing & Ironing
- Knitting & Crochet
- Meal Preparation
- Hoyer Lift Transfer
- 30+ Years Experienced And Trained Hairdresser & Manicurist (Cosmetological Care)
- Loving & Experienced Pet-care
- Personal Exercise Including Passive and Aggressive Range Of Motion Excercises
- Provide Stimulating Activities To Keep Morale High
Glowing Personal References, License (s) And A Professional Resume Are All Available Upon Request.
My Goal Is To Provide The Assistance Needed To Maintain Your Personal Independence And To Ensure Your Piece Of Mind, And It Is Very Important To Me That You Are Absolutely Content Within Your Own Home.
Compensation Will Be Based Upon Your Particular Circumstances And Are Negotiable.