Learning how to take care of my body has not been an easy task. Conflicting opinions and schools of thought about what to eat and how to live are everywhere. I drew wisdom from my parents making healthy changes to our diet when I was young; then I went to college and became a dietitian to learn all I could about food. I have traveled all over the world to experience different food and lifestyle philosophies.
In the end, I’ve learned three important lessons that form the heartbeat of the philosophy I want to share with you:
1) YOU GOTTA PRACTICE BODY LOVE.
2) YOU’RE THE BOSS.
3) SECRET INGREDIENTS ARE HALF-ASS + FUN.
I am an expert in:
- individualized eating strategies based on personality, preferences & lifestyle
- healthy habit creation & motivation
- thinking pattern therapy to stop self-sabatage