Translation Services $35.00 Fixed
The Accurate Translator, llc is a small group of highly skilled translators under the proficient management and direction of the Accurate Translator llc, its owner, and managers.
Located in the U.S. Southwest of Phoenix, Arizona, the Accurate Translator, llc focuses a large part of its energy and resources on providing full-service English and Spanish translation services for document translation, as well as verbal interpretation services for meetings, depositions, and over-the-phone interpretation. Voice talent for PBX recordings, voice-over's, and radio advertisements in native speaking male and female voices is also available. The majority of all Spanish translation work as well as our quality assurance process and procedures are all done in-house and not contracted out to third parties..
Our service has become highly specialized in many areas of translation. A few of the areas of specialization include medicine, legal, financial, technical, real estate, mining, chemical and hospitality. Within these markets, we excel at translating documents that deal with human resources, sales, marketing, and operations.
- One page, one side - Spanish to English or English to Spanish: $65.00 - $75.00.
- Additional pages (or sides) range from $20 - $45- This includes all Mexican birth certificate translation or certificates from any other Spanish speaking country.
- Apostille Certificates (with the translation of any certificate only): $15.00
- One page, one side - other language combinations - from: $80 - $105- Additional pages / sides from $25 - $70
- First class USPS mail - Included - no additional charge
- Certification / Notary fee. $4.00 for each page / side
- Additional notarized sets - $4.00 per notarized page - with original order only
- Rush service. Document completion of less than 36 hours: $35.00 additional
- Overnight delivery: Actual Cost - Approximately $30.00 - $35.00
- Digital storage of translated document for 3 years - free
- Reprints AFTER INITIAL ORDER and additional notarized copies: $15.00 for the first notarized page, $5.00 for each subsequent notarized page.