Criminal Defense Attorneys
I am an experienced, skilled, and a friendly Texas Parole Attorney who can and will help you or your loved one with Parole and Revocation Hearings before the TDCJ Board of Pardons and Paroles. I have been defending clients since 1998.
"Texas-Friendly Spoken Here" is much more than a slogan. It is the philosophy by which we treat our valued clients and staff at the Law Office of Chris Dorbandt.
Why choose Texas Attorney Chris Dorbandt?
- I regularly appear before every Board in the state.
- I know how the system works for and against the inmate.
- I know and understand the law regarding parole and revocations at TDCJ.
- I have a state-wide parole practice.
- You will know the flat fee up-front for the entire case.
- I handle many parole cases every month and have been doing so for nearly 18 years.
- I will personally respond to your calls when you have questions. You will not get this level of service with most attorneys.
- I take pride in helping people and reuniting them with their families. With a "Texas Friendly" way, I guide the inmate, family, and friends to make the process easier and less stressful.
Follow my guide, and we will distinguish the inmate from the thousands who are not represented before the TDCJ Board of Pardons and Paroles.
Attorney Chris Dorbandt
7000 N. Mopac Expwy., Suite 200
Austin, TX 78731