- Personal Trainers
Hello, my name is Steve Leppert, and I'm a former College All-American, Ex-Pro Baseball Player (Reds) and Master Champion of the Body for Life Transformation Challenge. I have been a Certified Personal Trainer since 2000 and just recently moved here from Naples, Fl.
I'm also the son of Indianapolis native and former Major League Baseball Player and coach Don Leppert. I've been around pro, college sports and fitness my entire career. I also sell commercial exercise equipment. I also have an ad on here for equipment under sporting. Type in exercise equipment.
Here are your top 10 reasons to train with me...
1) I provide you with motivation, both intrinsic and extrinsic.
2) Individualized and tailored program(s) to fit your specific needs.
3) Faster RESULTS - GUARANTEED! I will also show you how to use the equipment.
4) Improve your skills, sport(s), sleep and overall mood and outlook.
5) If you are a beginner - new exerciser or intimidated by getting started.
6) I will help you break through plateaus.
7) Proper form in a safe, clean and challenging environment. I train In-Homes, apartments, at my condo and yours as necessary. I also just outfitted a client with an entire home gym.
8) Accountability and discipline. I will help you with a training log and meal plan, nutrition and supplementation. Also weekly texts or emails to check on your progress.
9) Lose weight and or body fat and inches, or gain muscle and get leaner and stronger.
10) Over 20 years of professional experience.
So, what do you have to lose, except a few unwanted pounds and bad habits? Winter is upon us and now is your chance to get a jump on the Holiday season. Did you know most Americans gain between 3-8 pounds from Halloween to New Years?
There are too many variables I need to know initially. Mornings are the most popular time and I do have two openings, one hour sessions each. Minimum 3 month commitment. You can also partner up, split the investment and have another person to be accountable too.
If interested please call asap.
Discounts provided for monthly prepays.
Have a healthy fall!
Steve Leppert, CFT