27 Carpet Cleaners near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Carpet Cleaning Services?
Best Carpet Cleaners close to you
Clean America Janitorial, LLC PREMIUM
Clean America Janitorial LLC, is a leader in the Janitorial Service industries. Clean America Janitorial LLC has been providing excellent janitorial services for over two decades. Here at Clean America Janitorial LLC, our dedicated crew are committed to go above, and beyond to provide each of our valued… View more
Clean America Carpet Cleaning has been providing high quality carpet cleaning services for over 25+ years. Clean America Carpet Cleaning takes great pride in providing not only quality carpet cleaning services to all of our clients, but also provide the following services: *JANITORIAL SERVICES * TILE/… View more
Any type of cleaning or organizing for your home or garage , daily services or detailed cleaning . Space savers for closets(closet organizer), laundry, carpet shampooing, windows inside or outside, remodel clean up (also have truck for larger clean ups and hauling). Basically $25 an hour, can do bids for larger jobs. View more
Hello, my name is Rafael Serrano and me and my lovely wife Carolina Serrano have created and managed to keep this company going for about 16 years. We are very proud of our services, and what this company has accomplished. This was all achieved because of our wonderful clients who we are so very grateful to of had chosen us to clean their property. View more
$15/Hour We are glad you stopped by! Give us a call to schedule your appointment today for us to come Deep clean your home! ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE Don't break your budget! Let us know an offer & Name Your Own Price! We offer flat rates without the Hastle of hourly rates which tend to get expensive! Flat… View more
I've been cleaning houses for over 7 years. I've cleaned all types of houses, and I also have commercial cleaning experience. My father ran a janitorial business when I was growing up, and I accompanied him often. I got hired and learned how to clean according to corporate standards. This includes safely… View more
Serving the many communities of Sacramento, N & N Carpet is proud to offer you carpet cleaning and carpet repair services. With years of experience cleaning and repairing carpet, You can depend on N & N to deliver only the finest of work. Owner Operated, Licensed and Insured to make sure You get the… View more
Quality Carpet and Tile Cleaning is a licensed and insured family owned and operated business. I, Aziz, provide Carpet and Tile Cleaning. Customers love my service because I provide Deep Carpet Cleaning with a Rotary Machine. I use a machine that most people in the carpet cleaning industry do not. Please… View more
Carpet, rugs, home and auto upholstery cleaning. We know that there are a lot of companies that you can choose from – so we're really excited you're here! At E&R carpet cleaner, we're thrilled about the fact that we offer the best possible prices and offer the highest quality services. Although we're… View more
Hello welcome to kingdom carpet cleaning.We offer carpet cleaning,Tile cleaning, Furniture cleaning,Rug cleaning and pet treatment.All jobs are performed PPwith powerful truck mounted 240 degree steam and premium chemicals.Same day service is available most days.So give us a call today for a free no… View more
Owner operator power$ful truck mount carpet cleaning machine. I do all my own work. I pre spray all carpet then hot boiling water extract all deep down dirt. Do not pay until you are happy. 5 rms $80 Stairs $35 Please call James View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do carpet cleaning services include?
A: Carpet cleaners professionally deep clean carpets of all sizes and levels of dirtiness. The service is available for both residential and commercial customers. Proper care and regular cleaning help homeowners maintain the beauty of their carpets and also avoid dirt build-up as well as moisture and mold development in the house. Proper cleaning also extends carpet lifespan and postpones their replacement.
Q: How do carpet cleaning companies charge?
A: Carpet cleaners may charge either per room or per square footage. Per room rates usually apply to rooms under a particular square footage that is set by every company individually. In this case, you pay a flat rate for every room with a carpet. If your room is bigger than the set square footage for a flat rate, then the company will charge you per each square foot. Be aware that per room charges are more beneficial for smaller rooms and smaller homes, while the per square foot charge is more advantageous for larger scope houses.
Q: What is the average cost of the carpet cleaning services?
A: On average, homeowners spend about $120-$235 for carpet cleaning services. You can learn more about the per square footage rates and flat rate pricing method in our carpet cleaning cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the carpet cleaners?
A: Even if your carpet cleaner will be charging you based on the per room method, there are still some factors that may increase your final bill. Here are the most common of them:
- Square footage. Square footage always matters because all cleaners, even those charging the per room rate, will set the rates after calculating the square footage of your room or rooms. Generally, the square footage matters in terms of falling into particular price categories, such as 200-400, 1,000-1,500, 2,000-3,000 sq. ft. and so on.
- Cleaning method. There are three main methods, namely chemical, steam, and dry cleaning. Each of them has particular pricing rates, with steam cleaning being the most pricey yet effective one.
- Carpet type. Berber carpets are the easiest to clean, while cut and level loop carpets require more effort and, thus, more complex approach. Carpets made of natural materials, such as cotton and wool, will cost the most.
- Complex stains. Stain removal can be charged as an additional service by some carpet cleaners. Such stains as coffee, pet, blood, oil/grease, food, wax, etc. will add up time for the cleaners and zeroes to your bill.
- Eco cleaning. If you want the cleaner not to use any heavy chemicals that may affect your health, then be ready to pay extra for the eco carpet cleaning because generally, such a service requires much more time and effort.
- Furniture moving. Carpet cleaning services are not obliged to move your furniture to clean your carpet so they will charge extra for it. Make only sure that you discuss this service in advance because sometimes companies set such high rates for this addition that it’s more beneficial to hire movers for it or just move everything yourself.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam carpet cleaning company?
A: Carpet cleaning scams are very common nowadays. Companies without proper qualification and experience agree to perform some services and end up destroying your carpet completely. If you want to avoid scams and ensure that you hire a reputable company, pay attention to the following:
- Extremely low prices. Those too-good-to-be-true prices usually equal low quality of services and absence of professional qualification.
- Addition of services. Very often scammer companies on coming to your home, begin insisting on the necessity of additional services that were not agreed upon in the beginning. Professionals always estimate all services beforehand and don’t change their mind in the process. No additions after the contract signing should appear.
- Fast payment after quick work. Scammers come to your home, do everything extremely quickly and then only demand money. If you spot that something is not clean or your carpet is still wet after the cleaning, then don’t hand over the money until you are satisfied with their work.
- No warranty. Sometimes, cleaners use some detergents that require time to clean a particular stain off. And this is a usual situation. Scam companies will require payment promising that the stain will come off and never come back if it doesn’t. Reliable services will not accept the payment until all the stains disappear and you are satisfied with their work.