22 Carpet Cleaners near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Carpet Cleaning Services?
Best Carpet Cleaners close to you
At a4cleaning services our goal is to give your house fresh and cleaned aura by our good and reliable pros. For any brilliant and excellent touch in your house, A4 is right there to do the job. We are fast growing cleaning and maids servicing in Maryland and Environs, our pros are well trained with quality… View more
A&D Presidential Cleaning, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We pride ourselves on our superior professionalism and attention to detail. We know your business and/or residence is your pride and joy and we go above… View more
Our cleaning services cover a wide range of tasks to free up your time so you can concentrate on the important things in life - family, friends, career and hobbies. STELLAR CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE provides residential and commercial cleaning services that include but are not limited to: Vacuum, mop, polish hardwood, tiled and carpeted floors. View more
MB Service Group LLC, your number one source for Junk Removal, HVAC, Plumbing, Demolition, and Commercial Cleaning in the DC, MD, VA area. Call or send pictures for quote . Call Today, Service tomorrow. We’ve been in business since 2013 and haven’t looked back. We service/contract with some of the… View more
Future Janitorial Services, LLC is a family owned commercial and residential cleaning company that put our customers. Our skilled and friendly staff are meticulous in creating a healthy, safe, and appealing environment for you. With over 10 years of experience in cleaning and floor restoration, we are your go to. View more
COVERING DC, MD AND VA 2 HOUR MINIMUM Everything Moving Service IS AN OFFICIAL MOVING COMPANY LICENSED, REGISTERED AND INSURED IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND. WE OFFER PRICES NO COMPANY CAN BEAT! OFFERING PRICES AS LOW AS $200 DOLLARS FOR THE FIRST TWO HOURS THEN 70 DOLLARS EVERY HOUR AFTER (FOR TWO MEN AND… View more
Fast Maid Service will provide deep, thorough cleaning that will exceed your expectations. We specialize in providing the best customer service and 24 hour satisfaction guarantee with your house cleaning. Our recurring service option will help you save money and provide you consistent great quality of service. View more
Our Janitorial Cleaning services include: Option for daily, weekly and monthly cleaning services Daily carpet care Hard-surface floor cleaning and maintenance Reception area/lobby cleaning Kitchen/restroom cleaning/restocking Dusting and window washing Office system cleaning Waste removal Sanitization… View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do carpet cleaning services include?
A: Carpet cleaners professionally deep clean carpets of all sizes and levels of dirtiness. The service is available for both residential and commercial customers. Proper care and regular cleaning help homeowners maintain the beauty of their carpets and also avoid dirt build-up as well as moisture and mold development in the house. Proper cleaning also extends carpet lifespan and postpones their replacement.
Q: How do carpet cleaning companies charge?
A: Carpet cleaners may charge either per room or per square footage. Per room rates usually apply to rooms under a particular square footage that is set by every company individually. In this case, you pay a flat rate for every room with a carpet. If your room is bigger than the set square footage for a flat rate, then the company will charge you per each square foot. Be aware that per room charges are more beneficial for smaller rooms and smaller homes, while the per square foot charge is more advantageous for larger scope houses.
Q: What is the average cost of the carpet cleaning services?
A: On average, homeowners spend about $120-$235 for carpet cleaning services. You can learn more about the per square footage rates and flat rate pricing method in our carpet cleaning cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the carpet cleaners?
A: Even if your carpet cleaner will be charging you based on the per room method, there are still some factors that may increase your final bill. Here are the most common of them:
- Square footage. Square footage always matters because all cleaners, even those charging the per room rate, will set the rates after calculating the square footage of your room or rooms. Generally, the square footage matters in terms of falling into particular price categories, such as 200-400, 1,000-1,500, 2,000-3,000 sq. ft. and so on.
- Cleaning method. There are three main methods, namely chemical, steam, and dry cleaning. Each of them has particular pricing rates, with steam cleaning being the most pricey yet effective one.
- Carpet type. Berber carpets are the easiest to clean, while cut and level loop carpets require more effort and, thus, more complex approach. Carpets made of natural materials, such as cotton and wool, will cost the most.
- Complex stains. Stain removal can be charged as an additional service by some carpet cleaners. Such stains as coffee, pet, blood, oil/grease, food, wax, etc. will add up time for the cleaners and zeroes to your bill.
- Eco cleaning. If you want the cleaner not to use any heavy chemicals that may affect your health, then be ready to pay extra for the eco carpet cleaning because generally, such a service requires much more time and effort.
- Furniture moving. Carpet cleaning services are not obliged to move your furniture to clean your carpet so they will charge extra for it. Make only sure that you discuss this service in advance because sometimes companies set such high rates for this addition that it’s more beneficial to hire movers for it or just move everything yourself.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam carpet cleaning company?
A: Carpet cleaning scams are very common nowadays. Companies without proper qualification and experience agree to perform some services and end up destroying your carpet completely. If you want to avoid scams and ensure that you hire a reputable company, pay attention to the following:
- Extremely low prices. Those too-good-to-be-true prices usually equal low quality of services and absence of professional qualification.
- Addition of services. Very often scammer companies on coming to your home, begin insisting on the necessity of additional services that were not agreed upon in the beginning. Professionals always estimate all services beforehand and don’t change their mind in the process. No additions after the contract signing should appear.
- Fast payment after quick work. Scammers come to your home, do everything extremely quickly and then only demand money. If you spot that something is not clean or your carpet is still wet after the cleaning, then don’t hand over the money until you are satisfied with their work.
- No warranty. Sometimes, cleaners use some detergents that require time to clean a particular stain off. And this is a usual situation. Scam companies will require payment promising that the stain will come off and never come back if it doesn’t. Reliable services will not accept the payment until all the stains disappear and you are satisfied with their work.