21 Carpet Cleaners near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Carpet Cleaning Services?
Best Carpet Cleaners close to you
Fickpro Clean is an efficient cleaning company with all the owners being the techs from larger leading companies with tonnes of expertise and hawk eyed to detail with aim of improving efficiency at any given stop. We specialize on residential and commercial in door cleaning We also do outdoor on some… View more
The Best Multi-Service in King County! Fast, friendly, and fully functional, our professional Carpet Cleaning and House Cleaning Services are well renowned throughout the Seattle area. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We always… View more
One stop Cleaning Company Carpet, upholstery and move out house cleaning House Cleaning is subject to availability Please call for your estimates Carpet prices " - 2 rooms and hallway from $90 - 3 rooms and hallway from $120 to $110 - 4 rooms and hall from $150 to $ $135 Additional rooms/ a set of stairs… View more
Snohomish & King Counties Carpet Cleaning Services We are a family owned and operated professional carpet cleaning services located in Edmonds WA. We service the areas of Everett, Edmonds, Kirkland, Bellevue, Seattle and surrounding areas. ~Our Services~ • Professional Carpet Cleaning Services •… View more
Re-Fresh Cleaning provides quality commercial and industrial carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and hard surface floor care services, serving commercial buildings, facilities, common areas, restaurants and all types of offices in King, Pierce and Snohomish counties. Please visit us on Re-Fresh Carpet… View more
Same Day/ Next Day Service Available VAN POWERED DEEP STEAM CLEANING performed by a 25 year pro Carpet cleaning today call You won't find Rotary Powerhead deep cleaning at this price !! #1 RATED DEEP CLEANING! If the guy you hired to clean your carpet only pushes a spray-wand back and forth then you… View more
Truckmount steam cleaning with high heat and low dry times. For our January offer we are cleaning every window in/out in every room of carpet cleaned up to 8 panes. Carpets usually run about $135.00 for the first 3 rooms, $30.00 per additional room, and include: pre-vac, pre-spray, and spotting. Stairs are $3. View more
We clean carpet/rugs/upholstery we use prochem truck mount Quality cleaning at competitive price we work in Seattle, tacoma ,kent. Seatac. Renton. Burien. White center. West Seattle. Federal way. Desmoines. Fife. Factoria. Vellevue. Tukwila. 7days a week call today for free estimate. Thanks for looking… View more
If you need professional carpet cleaning please call us. Our company is local and you can depend on us coming on time. Our carpet cleaning rates are lower than others, but our cleaning standards are high. We use top of the line steam cleaning equipment and pet friendly products. Our team is highly trained to handle any type of carpet cleaning. View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do carpet cleaning services include?
A: Carpet cleaners professionally deep clean carpets of all sizes and levels of dirtiness. The service is available for both residential and commercial customers. Proper care and regular cleaning help homeowners maintain the beauty of their carpets and also avoid dirt build-up as well as moisture and mold development in the house. Proper cleaning also extends carpet lifespan and postpones their replacement.
Q: How do carpet cleaning companies charge?
A: Carpet cleaners may charge either per room or per square footage. Per room rates usually apply to rooms under a particular square footage that is set by every company individually. In this case, you pay a flat rate for every room with a carpet. If your room is bigger than the set square footage for a flat rate, then the company will charge you per each square foot. Be aware that per room charges are more beneficial for smaller rooms and smaller homes, while the per square foot charge is more advantageous for larger scope houses.
Q: What is the average cost of the carpet cleaning services?
A: On average, homeowners spend about $120-$235 for carpet cleaning services. You can learn more about the per square footage rates and flat rate pricing method in our carpet cleaning cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the carpet cleaners?
A: Even if your carpet cleaner will be charging you based on the per room method, there are still some factors that may increase your final bill. Here are the most common of them:
- Square footage. Square footage always matters because all cleaners, even those charging the per room rate, will set the rates after calculating the square footage of your room or rooms. Generally, the square footage matters in terms of falling into particular price categories, such as 200-400, 1,000-1,500, 2,000-3,000 sq. ft. and so on.
- Cleaning method. There are three main methods, namely chemical, steam, and dry cleaning. Each of them has particular pricing rates, with steam cleaning being the most pricey yet effective one.
- Carpet type. Berber carpets are the easiest to clean, while cut and level loop carpets require more effort and, thus, more complex approach. Carpets made of natural materials, such as cotton and wool, will cost the most.
- Complex stains. Stain removal can be charged as an additional service by some carpet cleaners. Such stains as coffee, pet, blood, oil/grease, food, wax, etc. will add up time for the cleaners and zeroes to your bill.
- Eco cleaning. If you want the cleaner not to use any heavy chemicals that may affect your health, then be ready to pay extra for the eco carpet cleaning because generally, such a service requires much more time and effort.
- Furniture moving. Carpet cleaning services are not obliged to move your furniture to clean your carpet so they will charge extra for it. Make only sure that you discuss this service in advance because sometimes companies set such high rates for this addition that it’s more beneficial to hire movers for it or just move everything yourself.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam carpet cleaning company?
A: Carpet cleaning scams are very common nowadays. Companies without proper qualification and experience agree to perform some services and end up destroying your carpet completely. If you want to avoid scams and ensure that you hire a reputable company, pay attention to the following:
- Extremely low prices. Those too-good-to-be-true prices usually equal low quality of services and absence of professional qualification.
- Addition of services. Very often scammer companies on coming to your home, begin insisting on the necessity of additional services that were not agreed upon in the beginning. Professionals always estimate all services beforehand and don’t change their mind in the process. No additions after the contract signing should appear.
- Fast payment after quick work. Scammers come to your home, do everything extremely quickly and then only demand money. If you spot that something is not clean or your carpet is still wet after the cleaning, then don’t hand over the money until you are satisfied with their work.
- No warranty. Sometimes, cleaners use some detergents that require time to clean a particular stain off. And this is a usual situation. Scam companies will require payment promising that the stain will come off and never come back if it doesn’t. Reliable services will not accept the payment until all the stains disappear and you are satisfied with their work.