42 DJs & MCs near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need DJ & MC Services?
Best DJs & MCs close to you
Top Shelf Event Service was created to be a professional and fun event service for your event. We wanted to mix the fun with the professional, what ever the occasion..wedding..saint Patty's Day... Birthday, we wanted to be able to cover it all with the correct level of expertise. All of our staff have… View more
House Party Rate Special $375.00 for 3 hours or $400.00for 4 hours and $100.00for each additional hour of dj Service. Ask about wedding and company party rates. Wedding services 4 hours for $900.00 each additional hour is $150.00 KARAOKE IS $450.00 FOR 4HOURS DJ JOE MOBILE DJ SERVICE FOR ALL TYPE OF… View more
Hello I'm Dj Joey , I'm a professional Dj with 8 years of experience. I play many different genres including Current Top 40 , Modern Hip Hop , Old School Hip Hop , R&B , Club , EDM , 70's , 80's , 90's , Flashbacks & Freestyle. In Latin music I play Latin Pop , Salsa , Cumbia , Merengue , Bachata , Banda , Quebradita , Rock n Espanol and many more. View more
Event Pros Entertainment has been providing musical services and lighting show since 2004, based in Los Angeles and serving Ventura county, Los Angeles county and Orange county markets. We specialize in wedding receptions, corporate events and teen dance parties. Our company provides exceptional entertainment… View more
I am a professional mobile DJ from California offering my mobile DJ services here in the Kern County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara, County! Area! I have been a professional mobile DJ for 38 years! I have played for weddings, anniversary parties, birthday parties, backyard parties, corporate events,… View more
TACOS MOST VALUABLE PLAYER Catering Company SERVED OVER 100 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS !=] In our taco catering cart, we cook at your own party, for you and your loved ones, coworkers and friends. We bring the best taste of Mexican food. Our friendly staff will treat your guests as our own, and we will do everything… View more
Make your Event Celebration Unique! NiaCartel Events will help you professionally plan and design your special event rather its a Wedding or Corporate Event you can Count on Us. We offer Several Event Planning Packages from Full Service Planning to Partial Planning and Day of Event Coordination, We also offer Hosting Packages. View more
I have a passion for music! I started singing Karaoke at a local restaurant in 2008 after I was laid-off as a regional sales manger for a heavy-duty truck parts manufacturer. While singing karaoke at a local bar & grill, I met a lady who hired DJ/KJ's for her business servicing several service club bars in the IE. View more
I am Dj Q, and I enjoy Djing at birthday parties, weddings, picnics, house parties, etc. I have a wide range of clean and uncut music from top 40 hip hop/R&B, West Coast classics, oldies, reggae, Jazz/smooth jazz, slow jams, and up to ideas you may want. I have a mix on sound cloud as well if you would… View more
We are a one stop shop for event planning services, providing floral design, dessert services, DJ and bartending services. We work with anyone's budget to make their event dream become reality. We love working with people to help plan special events which will make it unforgettable for them. View more
We are a small group of friends who enjoy bringing entertainment to any celebration. Our services are the following: Dj, Photo Booth, and Light Rental. A majority of our events are weddings, sweet sixteens/quinceñeras, corporate parties, graduations, birthdays, and much more. For more information about our services please call us!. View more
✳️$400 for first 2 Hours✳️ ✳️$150 for Each Additional Hour✳️ ARREOLA ENT-PACKAGE INCLUDES: ✅State-of-the-Art Elegant & Modern Open-Air Photobooth, Enclosed drapes Photo Booth, Enclosed State-of-the Art LED Photo Booth ( most requested), LED Backdrop. ( most requested) ✅Choice of LED Colors To go with event theme colors. View more
Thank you for choosing So. Cal Professional Mobile DJ / VJ Service. Package deals as low as $150.00. (Music, Lighting and wireless Microphone included). Don't settle for the cheap DJ's that only uses a laptop. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. Were not the type of DJ's that just provide a cheap laptop, speakers and cord microphone. View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do DJs do?
A: Professional DJs plays music from a predefined playlist at various events such as weddings or parties. The range of services s/he provides, though, is not restricted to playing music. Depending on what clients want, a DJ can also organize games and competitions, take requests for playing particular songs, host a party or wedding, and even mix songs during the event.
It's a common practice to hire a DJ along with an MC for weddings, or other grand events. That way, music can be played non-stop while guests are being entertained.
Q: How do DJs charge?
A: Most commonly, DJs charge a flat rate for a set that lasts 3-4 hours and a per-hour rate for any time above that.
Q: What is the average cost of the DJ services?
A: Whatever occasion you require a DJ for, expect to pay around $1,200 for a set 3-4 hours in duration. Extra services or better equipment and performance may significantly raise that price. Don't be tempted by a too low fee, however, as the quality of the service may turn out to be inferior and your party or wedding will be spoiled. For more information, read our DJ cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the DJ services?
- Equipment: a professional DJ doesn't always bring their own equipment to the venue. For instance, it's customary for resident DJs to work on equipment provided by the client. At the same time, a private DJ may have all the necessary tools on hand such as sound and light equipment, a smoke machine, or a set for DJ scratching. This issue should be discussed with a DJ in advance.
- Working hours: most commonly, DJs are hired to work for 3 or 4 hours. If you need a DJ to stay longer, expect to pay as much as twice the standard per-hour fee. Talk to the professional about it before the beginning of the event to dot the i's.
- Travel distance: a DJ will refuse to travel a long way to the gig if you don’t pay him/her for that. So, the less inconvenient it is for a DJ to get to the event, the higher will be the price.
- Renommee and experience: the more experienced and renowned the DJ is, the more they charge.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam DJ?
- Price: there is no good DJ who doesn’t ask for a reasonable payment for the good work. Sure, amateur DJ will take less than a professional one but be careful if you see the price of $200 even for an amateur’s working hour.
- Communication: if you cannot get ahold of your DJ or have to rearrange the meeting with him/her several times, that is another red flag. A reliable and trustworthy DJ won’t steer clear of you, especially if there is not much time before the event takes place.
- Online presence: as in any other business, DJs need some platforms to promote their services. Check all the websites such as Youtube or Patreon, where you can find your DJ, watch videos if there are any, see pictures. Advertising means everything today. No online presence might be another disturbing sign for you.
- Reviews and feedback: any reputable DJ collect reviews and feedback from former customers. Visit his/her website or page to learn what people think about your DJ, about his strong and weak points, and how easy s/he gets along with people.
- Equipment use: while watching the videos and running over the pictures, have a closer look at how the equipment is used and the way it’s treated. Like in any other profession in DJing, there are things you cannot go without such as fog machines or LED lighting let alone laptops, cross faders, and microphones. A hands-on DJ knows how to make use of them, a scammer doesn’t.