Sprinkler Repair Service near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Sprinkler Repair Services?
We have found no providers in your city
Submit your request and we will find the best local professionals for you
Questions and Answers
Q: What do sprinkler system repair services include?
A: Sprinkler repair experts can help get your yard watering system back in shape. Frequently homeowners face the problems with sprinkler heads, such as broken or blocked units, problems with sprinkler controller, uncontrolled water supply from multiple sources, etc. Any problem that you might experience with a watering system in general or the smallest sprinkler system parts, in particular, are handled by the sprinkler repair services.
When the problems are identified by the homeowners, sprinkler repair experts only come for the repairs. However, most often you might not be able to properly identify the issue. In such cases, you will need to call a company for the examination service and then agree upon the scope of repairs needed. Minor fixes might be handled even on the spot, while bigger cases, for instance, those connected to the water pump, will require the agreement of a new visit for the experts.
Q: How do sprinkler system repair companies charge?
A: Most sprinkler repair professionals charge exactly for the work they do. For example, examination visit requires a flat fee as the service is a common and standard one. Cases that include some minor work, such as nozzle replacement, will be charged per project, so also on a flat fee basis. However, if you experience complex sprinkler problem that requires much attention, spare parts, and time, then be ready to pay an hourly rate for the labor required and an additional bill for the materials and parts.
Q: What is the average cost of the sprinkler system repair services?
A: Most homeowners spend about $120-$290 for sprinkler repairs due to the case simplicity. Tougher problems might require up to $700 investment. You can learn more details about the cost of sprinkler repairs in our sprinkler system repair cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the sprinkler system repair services?
A: The cost of the sprinkler system repairs is mostly influenced by the complexity of your problem. Minor issues, such as broken pipe replacement or sprinkler head cleaning, will cost less than $30 in total while the complete pipe replacement may cost an arm and a leg. Besides the project scope, however, there are a couple of other factors that may change the numbers in your final bill:
- Travel fees. Travel fees are usually not high yet applicable if you hire a team to visit your property which is located outside of their reach. Should you be willing to save on these expenses, try to find a company as close to your home as possible.
- Urgent service. As most repairmen, sprinkler repair companies have working plans and scheduled meetings. This means that if you have an urgent call, let’s say the water wouldn’t stop running from your sprinkler system, a prospective repair expert will have to squeeze you into the tight timetable of his or hers. Such inconveniences will always be charged extra regardless of the day and time of your call.
- Sprinkler system age. Some older makes and models of sprinkler systems were made to work for ages. Yet, everything comes to an end. If you have a sprinkler system of a model and make that is no longer produced, you might have to pay extra to your repairman to find the parts for your case. Sometimes, you might even need to replace some part of the system if there are no available spare parts for it in the market.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam sprinkler system repair company?
A: The easiest way to prevent the case of dealing with the scam aftermath is to find a reliable sprinkler repair expert from the start. So here are a few points to hire the right expert.
- Downpayment. Remember that deposits are regular in this business but they should never exceed 10% of the total project cost. Anything higher is a possible scam scheme.
- License. License is obligatory in most states however not in all of them. If your state doesn’t require a sprinkler repair company to have a license, make sure that you check its experience and complaints register.
- Experience. Try to work with companies that have been in the market for a long time. This gives you the additional assurance that workers know what they’re doing and will complete your project up to the highest standards. Remember that scam companies do go bankrupt very fast. So experience is a sign of reliability.
- Local address. By hiring a local company you ensure that you expert knows about possible local wind and soil peculiarities related to the installation and replacement of the sprinkler system.