1. You Need More Business Growth - And I am a PROVEN PERFORMER in composing award-winning, engaging and rock-solid copy. Your marketing pieces are key selling tools. If the pieces you have now just make prospects yawn, you need something that will wake them up.
2. Save Time? Big-time. A good marcom piece takes time to write. Then there is rewrite. And then more rewrite to get it just right. If you don't have the time or the skill for that, I do. It's how I make my living.
3. Credibility. The people you want to do business with want to know you have mastered the information needed in your business environment. The marketing collateral you provide to them has to inform, convince, persuade and get their attention. Whether writing for InFocus, or TripWire, my written DNA continues to help drive sales, open markets, and loosen the wallets of your customers. Really.
4. A Fresh Pair of Eyes. Often people involved with a business every day can't see their strengths and weaknesses as easily as an outsider can. A freelance pro like me can bring a fresh perspective to your business--based on broad, in-depth experience and ideas across markets. Go HERE to see the range of products and markets I serve.
5. Save on Costs. My project quotes are based on an $80/hour rate. This is far less than the big marketing and PR agencies charge. You may be paying for a prestigious address, high overhead, and agency expense accounts--and often the work of inexperienced recent graduates. And when you are on a deadline, Im the guy you can call at the 11th hour to get something truly compelling onto the page. And that can be worth its weight in diamonds when your tradeshow booth goes LIVE the next morning.
6. Marketing Savvy. Marketing, advertising, and PR copy isn't just about being clever. It's about knowing what your target markets need and want-- and convincing them that you will give it to them. Three decades of composing copy that pulls, in over 40 different markets Is all yours for less than the cost of your lease payment on a good German import.
7. Image. Your marketing collateral is the face your business presents to the world. Even before your sales staff or employees encounter a customer or prospect, they will form an impression of your "brand" from what they read and see under your name and logo. Do your brochures, website content, newsletters, white papers, ads, mailers, catalogues, press releases, radio spots and TV commercials make a branding statement? They better.
8. I play nice with your design firm. You need copy that is both compelling, and will wrap around your product image while saying the right thing, the right way. That's what I do. Every time.
So, what's it going to be? Are you going to keep banging away at trying to create compelling copy, or relax, hire an expert, and have the confidence to go focus on those 3 million OTHER issues you have in your business?
Wanna try me? I'll come to your office to meet you take your call for a full 45 minutes, for free. In that time, you can pitch me on your product, service, company, technology... whatever it is. And when were done with the meeting, if you like me, and I like you, we can decide where to start. No hardball stuff on my end. No sales close. Just good dialogue toward mutual understanding.
You ready? Call me, Martin Grossman!
And if you want to learn more about your company's current marketing efforts, take my Marketing Audit. It's only $100, and you'll learn more about what you're doing right and what you could improve in 30 minutes than in three months of fumbling through your sales cycle and marketing feedback loop. If you have questions, call me! I'm ready when you are.