Hello! My name is Amanda, and I am 34 years old. I am located in the Oak Hills School District, right outside of the Northwest Local School District, on Boomer Road. My home is close to North Bend Road (By St. Ignatious and the new Mercy Hospital), Race Rd. and Harrison Ave.
I am currently in school (online) to obtain my Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education and plan to open my own Day Care Center in the future. For now, though, I transformed my finished basement into a Child Care. My husband, and I, started watching children 3 years ago, and, currently, have a part-time helper as well.
We run a structured schedule each day that includes free play, circle time, centers, learning activities, art and music, to name a few things.
I have toys for all ages, both educational and fun, lots of books, and fun activities for them to do. We go outside any time that the weather allows, and take the kids on field trips to places such as the park, Zoo, Entertrainment Junction and Totter Otterville.
Currently I have openings for the following:
- Children age 9 months and older
- Full/Part-time openings are available
- Before and After school care (We provide transportation, currently, to and from schools in
the Oak Hills School District and are possibly able to transport to some schools nearby our home such as St. Ignatius and Monfort Heights Elementary)
- Summer care
- 1st shift (currently, earliest drop off is 6:30AM and latest pick up is 5:15PM, but, please let me know if you have other needs)
- 6 weeks - 18 months $175/week or $35/day
- 18 months - 48 months $150/week or $30/day
- 48 months & older $125/week or $25/day
- Before & After school $75/week
- Before school $35/week
- After school $45/week
- Drop in rate, snow/off day $30/day
* There is a discount applied to the oldest child's rates for families with multiple children
* There is a gas fee for drop off/pick up to/from school
Please contact me to set up a face-to-face interview, to visit my home or if you have any questions at all.