- Pest Control
PTENT FUMIGATION/LOCAL TREATMENTS/WOOD REPAIR DRYROT REPAIR
Termite damaged Wood Repair Services- Termites are feeding on you home, destroying wood, what are you going to do about it? Of course, hire a professional termite control company to get rid of those nasty termites! Whether you're a homeowner, renter, apartment owner, or commercial property owner, PACIFIC Termite Control takes the headaches out of treating for termites. Termites do not care if they invade a single family home or multi-unit housing. The damage done to a structure from termites can cost a property owner thousands.
Its all about the numbers. One or two termites cause minimal damage. But the problem just starts there. Those two termites will reproduce and in a few years you have hundreds. Afer they swarm in your house once, they have the ability to create thousands of termites. Thousands of tiny mouths eating nonstop can create serious damage. PACIFIC Termite will go through and treat the termite infested building. We also repair any damage done by the termites to the structure of your property. Our technicians get into the job, analyze the problem, and walk our customers through the entire extermination and repair process. We believe that communicating with the homeowner throughout the treatment process is important for a successful termite program. Fixing Wood Damage From Termites: * Escrow repairs * Condo HOA repairs * Patio repairs * Home repairs.
We also offer no tent options for treating termites which come with our industry's best 3 year guarantee. All other companies offer only a 2 year guarantee when tenting. We have 3 year guarantee on all services. All other companies offer only 1 year guarantee on localized treatments and wood repair. We offer the same 3 year guarantee.
Here is a step-by-step process of how we work.
1. Schedule an inspection with a local California licensed termite inspector.
2. A state certified termite operator will show up with or without you present and draft out an inspection report.
3. Based on the report, the necessary treatment will be presented to you via fax, email or in person including pricing and contract.
4. A treatment will be scheduled at your convenience. You will be given instructions on how to prepare for the treatment to ensure your safety.
5. Once the treatment is completed, you will be contacted to resume your day-to-day living in your home or property.
Ready to schedule an inspection? Contact us by calling
ASK FOR SCOTT