6 Window Installers near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Window Installation Services?
Best Window Installers close to you
Half price Roof
Full service general contractor, specializing in all construction View more
Cincinnati Door & Opener Inc
A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau. We have been Installing top quality home improvement products since 1992. Complete Service and parts Department for your Garage Door or Garage Door Opener. View more
Cincinnati Door & Window, LLC
A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau. We have been Installing top quality & affordable Windows, Patio Doors, Sliders and Entry Doors since 1992. View more
Haverhill Vinyl Widows
We are a family owned business in operation since 1995 Call today for a free estimate, have your new widows installed in 30 days or less Simple prices, not hidden fees. Minimum order of 10 windows. Installing Atrium white, double hung replacement windows for $320 each for orders of 10-15 windows. $310… View more
Door & window specialist
I specialize in door &window replacement &repair. I install windows and doors daily with thousands of happy customers ! If you have a door or window that is giving you a hard time, give me a call and I would be happy to repair or replace it for you. View more
Glass Block Windows Custom built and install for a very affordable price. FREE ESTIMATE With Over 10yrs experience I've worked all types of window frames from metal, wood, vinyl, aluminum under both old and new construction. *** the pictures are just a few of the thousands of windows that I've installed. View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do window installation services include?
A: Window installation services are self-explanatory. These experts install windows in buildings of all sizes and purposes. You can opt for installing a single window on your attic or hire a crew to install windows in a new office building in the city center. Window installation experts can handle a project of any scope.
Window installation can take different forms so the service providers adapt to your needs. Sometimes, they only install new windows if you need a service for a new building or you have prepared the location for them. Some projects require basic preparation works, meaning fitting of new windows into the existing frame — this is also handled by these experts. Many window installers, however, have to deal with window replacement when you decide that it’s time to put new window units in your home. In this case, the team will come to demolish the old windows, prepare the space for installation, and then install the new units.
Q: How do window installation companies charge?
A: Window installation companies price is always calculated per project in total. The cost varies tremendously depending on a vast number of factors: from the number of windows to the ease of access to them. The great fact about the window installers’ charging is that the price you see in an estimate is the final number you will pay. Companies include every required additional service for your price and no unexpected expenses will appear in the process.
Q: What is the average cost of the window installation service?
A: Most homeowners spend between $2,600 and $7,600 on the residential window installation. Large scope projects that include replacement of all windows in a home or some unique units may raise the total bill to $15,000. You can learn more about the prices for this service in our window installation cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the window installation service?
A: Since every project is different, the estimated price of your window installation will depend on a variety of facts. Here are the most important of them:
- Number of windows. The more windows you need to install, the higher will be the total price. However, if you plan a whole-house window installation, you might get a full-house discount from your company.
- Window material. Vinyl windows are the easiest in terms of installation, while wooden units are tougher to install so will raise the cost of your installation project.
- Design. Most common casement or double-hung windows are easy to install due to their basic design. Yet, if you have chosen round-shape windows or french windows for the whole wall, then such projects require more careful planning and so cost higher.
- Insulation. Insulation in terms of new windows means not only physical insulation with the sealing foam but also the number of glass panes and the gas between them. Double- and triple pane windows are most common in the market today. The gas filler used in the windows also has its impact on the price, for instance, argon is the best yet the most expensive option.
- Additional features. UV-coating, thermal insulation, window glaze are all additional cost-factors for window installation.
- Ease of access. The higher your windows are located, the more expensive their installation will be. It is related to the safety hazards for the installers.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam window installation company?
A: There are three most common window scams you may expect from windows installation companies. Read them carefully and avoid at all cost.
- Wrong samples. When you only come for the primary meeting or a consultation with your window installer, you might be offered the units of higher price and a longer list of features than you actually need. To avoid getting tricked into buying more expensive windows than you need, you should know what you’re looking for. Conduct the research about the available windows to know about the features and options you have. Another way is to consult several companies to look at the different offers, select the common features, and eliminate the useless extras.
- Window quality. One of the most common scams is when a company sells you windows of higher quality than the units they actually install. To avoid it, make sure that upon choosing your units, you carefully examine them and also understand their unique qualities. Moreover, opt for Energy Star windows because they come with unique labels that include every unit’s specific characteristics.
- Window performance. Another way of scamming you is to offer you the lowest quality of windows possible and guarantee that they will perform perfectly. In such a scenario, you install windows at a significantly lower cost but end up replacing them 5-10 years later.