8 Window Installers near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Window Installation Services?
Best Window Installers close to you
I am an affordable roofer with many years of experience. Use us for any of the following and you can ask of any other service that you may need. Working in areas of Northern Virginia, DC Metro area, and Southern Pennsylvania. •Repairs to any kind of roofing -shingle -Build crickets for chimneys -metal. View more
we pride ourselves with a high standard of quality and service. We not only strive for perfection with each project, we embrace a collaborative approach to every home improvement project, and we encourage homeowners and architects alike to adopt the philosophy that any project is as successful as the… View more
WE MOUNT TVS, INSTALL LIGHT FIXTURES, RECESS LIGHTS, ETC. IKEA Furniture and More Assembly Expert professional assembly by qualified assembler and installer Furniture products, business furniture, office cubicles, fitness equipment, childrens play equipment, storage solutions and all other "Ready To Assemble " merchandise. View more
Home Improvement EPA Lead Certified, licensed bonded and insured, commercial and residential Interior exterior doors, ceramic tile, doors and windows, interior exterior painting, roof installation, vinyl siding and gutters, kitchen and bathroom drywall installation, deck repair View more
20 plus years experience in home maintenance Handyman For hire, Experienced in all phases of repair and installation. FREE Estimates! Including but not limited to Electrical Plumbing doors & windows Painting & Patching Flooring & Counter tops If I can't do it I am sure that I know someone who can! Call… View more
1.Moving, Hauling, Landscaping, Lawn care, Painting, Garden, wall, Ceiling, Drywall, Floor, Stairs. 2. plumbing, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning. 3. Door, Window, Roof, Siding, Fence, Patio, Deck, Porch, Concrete, Brick, Wood, Tree. 4. Kitchen, Bathroom, Demolition, Excavation. View more
I offer a free estimate to do any of the following Home Improvements: Painting Drywall Roof Replacement/Repair Carpentry Basement finishing/ adding rooms Tile work Bathroom remodel Window replacemement Gutter work cleaning/repair Concrete work Hardwood Floor/Railing refinishing Deck refinishing or replacement… View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do window installation services include?
A: Window installation services are self-explanatory. These experts install windows in buildings of all sizes and purposes. You can opt for installing a single window on your attic or hire a crew to install windows in a new office building in the city center. Window installation experts can handle a project of any scope.
Window installation can take different forms so the service providers adapt to your needs. Sometimes, they only install new windows if you need a service for a new building or you have prepared the location for them. Some projects require basic preparation works, meaning fitting of new windows into the existing frame — this is also handled by these experts. Many window installers, however, have to deal with window replacement when you decide that it’s time to put new window units in your home. In this case, the team will come to demolish the old windows, prepare the space for installation, and then install the new units.
Q: How do window installation companies charge?
A: Window installation companies price is always calculated per project in total. The cost varies tremendously depending on a vast number of factors: from the number of windows to the ease of access to them. The great fact about the window installers’ charging is that the price you see in an estimate is the final number you will pay. Companies include every required additional service for your price and no unexpected expenses will appear in the process.
Q: What is the average cost of the window installation service?
A: Most homeowners spend between $2,600 and $7,600 on the residential window installation. Large scope projects that include replacement of all windows in a home or some unique units may raise the total bill to $15,000. You can learn more about the prices for this service in our window installation cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the window installation service?
A: Since every project is different, the estimated price of your window installation will depend on a variety of facts. Here are the most important of them:
- Number of windows. The more windows you need to install, the higher will be the total price. However, if you plan a whole-house window installation, you might get a full-house discount from your company.
- Window material. Vinyl windows are the easiest in terms of installation, while wooden units are tougher to install so will raise the cost of your installation project.
- Design. Most common casement or double-hung windows are easy to install due to their basic design. Yet, if you have chosen round-shape windows or french windows for the whole wall, then such projects require more careful planning and so cost higher.
- Insulation. Insulation in terms of new windows means not only physical insulation with the sealing foam but also the number of glass panes and the gas between them. Double- and triple pane windows are most common in the market today. The gas filler used in the windows also has its impact on the price, for instance, argon is the best yet the most expensive option.
- Additional features. UV-coating, thermal insulation, window glaze are all additional cost-factors for window installation.
- Ease of access. The higher your windows are located, the more expensive their installation will be. It is related to the safety hazards for the installers.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam window installation company?
A: There are three most common window scams you may expect from windows installation companies. Read them carefully and avoid at all cost.
- Wrong samples. When you only come for the primary meeting or a consultation with your window installer, you might be offered the units of higher price and a longer list of features than you actually need. To avoid getting tricked into buying more expensive windows than you need, you should know what you’re looking for. Conduct the research about the available windows to know about the features and options you have. Another way is to consult several companies to look at the different offers, select the common features, and eliminate the useless extras.
- Window quality. One of the most common scams is when a company sells you windows of higher quality than the units they actually install. To avoid it, make sure that upon choosing your units, you carefully examine them and also understand their unique qualities. Moreover, opt for Energy Star windows because they come with unique labels that include every unit’s specific characteristics.
- Window performance. Another way of scamming you is to offer you the lowest quality of windows possible and guarantee that they will perform perfectly. In such a scenario, you install windows at a significantly lower cost but end up replacing them 5-10 years later.