40 Junk Removal Services near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Garbage Removal Services?
Best Junk Removal Services close to you
Rockstar Pro Movers provides moving services in Los Angeles CA and Los Angeles Greater Area, San Fernando Valley, Orange County. We also provide local, out of state moves, commercial and residential. No move for us is too small or too big. The following is included in our local moving services: « Guaranteed… View more
Lumberjack Hauling provides professional and affordable junk removal service. Whether you have a dusty couch, an old rusty fridge or a HUGE pile of junk, no job is too small or too big for Lumberjack Hauling. If you want a fully licensed and insured professional to get rid of all your clutter at a fair price, feel free to contact me. View more
JFK Moving company helps people and businesses move their goods from one place to another. We offer all inclusive services for relocations like packing, loading, moving, assembly and disassembly of furniture, unloading, unpacking, piano moving, arranging of items to be shifted. View more
If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At JB Enterprises we'll give you the attention and personal service you'll come to expect . Moving and Delivery services provided at low rates and at your convenience, regardless of size or distance. Same -Day moving/delivery also available. View more
My name is Nae and I have been cleaning professionally for over 10 years. Cleaning and organizing is not just a job but a Passion to bring a room to life and make it refreshing and inviting. I will put forth a 100% and do my best to satisfy each and every customer. I look forward to working with you. View more
We have served many customers over the years to service gardens, and many of our customers return to us for further work on their property. We strive towards ensuring customer satisfaction, and as a result, we have developed strong business growth as a result of customer recommendation. Contact us to… View more
Founded in 1991, FlatRate is New York’s most experienced and highly recommended moving company. We established the all-inclusive move pricing model that has influenced the way you move around town, the country and the world. FlatRate now operates 9 branches located in major cities throughout the US and internationally. View more
No Problem Movers is your fast, reliable, and trusted moving company in Canada. Whether you are looking for domestic or international moving solutions we're here to help you move in a stress-free way. Call 905-896-0674 for a free moving cost estimate. We offer various moving services to help you pack… View more
Greetings everyone. Robert here with the movers at your service. No job is too small or to big. We work the great Los Angeles County and surrounding city’s. For big job we request some time in advance but late notice welcome. We have the man power and experience to take care of most needs. We have the tools and dollies to take care of most jobs. View more
No truck? No problem!! I have a dependable, reliable pick up truck. I can help you move furniture or anything you need to move from point A to point B. My prices are fair and reasonable. Over 5 years in business! SERVICES INCLUDE -driving to pick up location - lifting and loading items to truck - driving… View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do garbage removal services offer?
A: Garbage removal companies offer collection and disposal of any waste produced by you. They usually pick up any trash you leave in the trash cans or plastic bags outside of your home and then haul it to the waste disposal factories or city waste dumps.
Apart from dealing with the average trash on a daily basis, garbage removal services may also include pick up of any larger junk, such as old furniture or appliances, as well as disposal of particular waste, such as hazardous materials common for the chemical industry. If you have just finished rebuilding your yard or some home renovation and need to dispose of the debris, garbage removal experts can help with this task too.
Q: How do garbage removal companies charge?
A: The price of garbage removal services is usually included in the apartment flat rate or rent, in case you have a place in a multi-story building. Private homes usually follow the neighborhood rules and pay for the garbage removal on their own. In the latter case, you will be charged either per month or even per year rate.
Debris removal services are usually calculated either by the project scope or by an hour, which is more common.
Q: What is the average cost of the garbage removal services?
A: On average, homeowners spend $140-$360 for garbage removal services. Trash removal services usually cost $150-$260 per year; junk removal about $140-$360 per year, and waste removal charges equal $260-$390 per year. For more detailed information, please read our garbage removal cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the garbage removal services?
A: Apart from the type of garbage you need to get rid of, there is a number of additional factors that usually increase the total cost of garbage removal. The most common of them are:
- Truck type required. Those trucks circling the city cost very little because you’re not the only one paying for such regular trash pickup service. However, oversized junk or lots of debris may require the rental of a separate garbage truck. Such a service always costs much more than the average trash removal.
- Type of large object for disposal. Many garbage removal services have a fixed price list for such items as mattresses, fridges, ovens, sofas, etc. The individual charge for such removals is not set in stone in the industry and depends heavily on your local price range.
- Location. If your home is located on the outskirts, be ready to pay extra for the garbage removal truck to pick the trash or junk only from your yard. Apart from that, garbage removal services tend to cost more in larger cities compared to smaller towns.
- Minimum load. A lot of companies offering garbage removal for junk and waste secure their business by requiring a minimum load fee. The lowest fare available is set by every company individually and influences the overall estimates level.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam garbage removal company?
A: Scams are not common in the garbage removal industry, meaning that you will receive the service declared by the company. However, the quality of this service may differ drastically. To ensure that you cooperate with a reliable and reputable company that provides regular services, check this information:
- License. Trade Waste Removal License is not mandatory, yet desirable in most states. The license is a guarantee that a company cares for its reputation and is operating under the current state regulations.
- Better Business Bureau. If a business is listed on BBB website, it’s a sign of high quality and reliability.
- Reviews and recommendations. You can ask around the neighborhood to get a recommendation about a garbage removal company everyone is cooperating with. However, besides the word of mouth you should also check online resources and directories to see the whole picture of opinions about a company.
- Complaints register. Since the most common problem with the garbage removal is the irregularity of services or inability to arrive for the truck on time, you will definitely see lots of complaints in the state complaints register if such a problem occurs. Try to avoid businesses with a big complaint history.