4 Junk Removal Services near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Garbage Removal Services?
Best Junk Removal Services close to you
Our business is here to help you with the very best in friendly and efficient junk removal services tailored to your needs. We are fully insured for your peace of mind and we are very mindful of your property or place of business. We are here to haul away all types of furniture, appliances, electronics, yard debris and construction debris. View more
Are you looking for affordable lawn care and landscaping options for your upcoming Summer season? Give us a call for a free estimate on any of your lawn or tree work. Prices starting at $20 a lawn for mowing & $500 for tree trimming and removal. Licensed and insured. Ask for Cameron @ NOVA Contracting… View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do garbage removal services offer?
A: Garbage removal companies offer collection and disposal of any waste produced by you. They usually pick up any trash you leave in the trash cans or plastic bags outside of your home and then haul it to the waste disposal factories or city waste dumps.
Apart from dealing with the average trash on a daily basis, garbage removal services may also include pick up of any larger junk, such as old furniture or appliances, as well as disposal of particular waste, such as hazardous materials common for the chemical industry. If you have just finished rebuilding your yard or some home renovation and need to dispose of the debris, garbage removal experts can help with this task too.
Q: How do garbage removal companies charge?
A: The price of garbage removal services is usually included in the apartment flat rate or rent, in case you have a place in a multi-story building. Private homes usually follow the neighborhood rules and pay for the garbage removal on their own. In the latter case, you will be charged either per month or even per year rate.
Debris removal services are usually calculated either by the project scope or by an hour, which is more common.
Q: What is the average cost of the garbage removal services?
A: On average, homeowners spend $140-$360 for garbage removal services. Trash removal services usually cost $150-$260 per year; junk removal about $140-$360 per year, and waste removal charges equal $260-$390 per year. For more detailed information, please read our garbage removal cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the garbage removal services?
A: Apart from the type of garbage you need to get rid of, there is a number of additional factors that usually increase the total cost of garbage removal. The most common of them are:
- Truck type required. Those trucks circling the city cost very little because you’re not the only one paying for such regular trash pickup service. However, oversized junk or lots of debris may require the rental of a separate garbage truck. Such a service always costs much more than the average trash removal.
- Type of large object for disposal. Many garbage removal services have a fixed price list for such items as mattresses, fridges, ovens, sofas, etc. The individual charge for such removals is not set in stone in the industry and depends heavily on your local price range.
- Location. If your home is located on the outskirts, be ready to pay extra for the garbage removal truck to pick the trash or junk only from your yard. Apart from that, garbage removal services tend to cost more in larger cities compared to smaller towns.
- Minimum load. A lot of companies offering garbage removal for junk and waste secure their business by requiring a minimum load fee. The lowest fare available is set by every company individually and influences the overall estimates level.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam garbage removal company?
A: Scams are not common in the garbage removal industry, meaning that you will receive the service declared by the company. However, the quality of this service may differ drastically. To ensure that you cooperate with a reliable and reputable company that provides regular services, check this information:
- License. Trade Waste Removal License is not mandatory, yet desirable in most states. The license is a guarantee that a company cares for its reputation and is operating under the current state regulations.
- Better Business Bureau. If a business is listed on BBB website, it’s a sign of high quality and reliability.
- Reviews and recommendations. You can ask around the neighborhood to get a recommendation about a garbage removal company everyone is cooperating with. However, besides the word of mouth you should also check online resources and directories to see the whole picture of opinions about a company.
- Complaints register. Since the most common problem with the garbage removal is the irregularity of services or inability to arrive for the truck on time, you will definitely see lots of complaints in the state complaints register if such a problem occurs. Try to avoid businesses with a big complaint history.