69 Junk Removal Services near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Garbage Removal Services?
Best Junk Removal Services close to you
Visionary Mover PREMIUM
Visionary movers. Here at visionary movers we take pride in being fast and eifficent. We will make sure every peice of furniture is right were you want, we don't leave tell you're happy. We specialize in loads, unloads, packs, pack and moves and full service moves. Are guys will take unwanted furniture as needed. View more
Pickups or deliveries Truck loading or unloading Garage cleanup run to dump - Hauling - Trash Removal - Construction Clean up - Property Clean Up - Furniture Removal - Appliance Recycling - Donations Pick up - labor - Estate Cleanout Much more. Pressure washer decks siding concrete Common junk or rubbish… View more
Stressed about your move? Need help lifting heavy furniture or other personal belongings? Or simply want to relax after exhausting organizing and packing. Well Moving Pros North West is here to help. We offers our customers the best rates while maintaining the utmost care for your belongings. We utilize… View more
"My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He told me to try and be in the first group; there was less competition there" -- Indira Gandhi .................................................................................... We are James… View more
Pals Moving Systems is Seattle's premium moving service handling moves big and small for our neighbors throughout Western Washington amd beyond. Need help packing? No problem! Need move in/out cleaning? We got you! Moving out of state? We'll get you there! We take the stress out of moving so you can… View more
Hello there, We would be more than happy to arrange an excellent crew for your move. SERVICES THAT WE OFFER: ►We move apartments, houses, offices & storage ►We do local moving ►We can rearrange your furniture in your home ►Furniture delivery from a home or any store (IKEA, Macys, etc) ►Haul… View more
We are your home experts, specializing in moving, cleaning, hauling, junk removal, and demolition projects. Premium auto detailing available too! We also providing services to commercial, real estate, and business clients. Call for details. Contact us today to find out how we can make your life a little… View more
Don't call 1800 Got Junk! AD Hauling Solutions, LLC, is here for all your post construction, waste, construction material, debris, yard junk removal, and hauling services! With over 10 years of industry experience, we have seen it all and removed it all. Give us a call today, and ask about a free junk… View more
Tired of coming home to a dirty home ? We at AlohaNWservices provide you with "A touch of ALOHA inside and out" We are a professional cleaning service we provide the following. *Window cleaning *House cleaning *Roof cleaning *Gutter cleaning *Pressure washing CALL NOW ASK FOR "K" Thank you View more
NORTHWEST LABOR INDUSTRIES has the lowest price on any and all JUNK REMOVAL and TRASH RECYCLING services, Call Today! Services include but not limited to : JUNK REMOVAL TRASH REMOVAL HAULING SERVICES RECYCLING APPLIANCE DISPOSAL DUMP RUNS HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL FORECLOSURE CLEAN OUTS CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS… View more
Anything Goes is a locally owned and operated family business, fully licensed in the state of Washington. We specialize in junk/garbage removal, moving and hauling services and have over 10 years of experience in this business. We enjoy meeting people from all walks of life everyday and are happy to lighten the load for anyone needing our services. View more
Are you looking for someone to help with moving, or someone to fix something that you just don't have the time for, Well i'm your guy, I'm experiancedin most all trades, from residental-comm. Landscaping, rap aroud decks, sheds, roofing, small engine repairs, rock walls, working in extrem cold weather,… View more
WA BIG GUY MOVERS LLC Wa Big Guys Movers LLC USDOT#2941877 UBI#604042423 UTC#THG067450 RELIABLE-EFFICIENT-COURTEOUS-FLEXIBLE-FAIR PRICE! SERVICES: -Residential -Packing and unpacking -Load and unload -Assemble and disassemble -Delivery We take the moving stress out your hand ,our movers are well trained… View more
"We're moving people to new places" YES WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE WEEKEND AND WE ARE HIGHLY FLEXIBLE ON MOVE TIMES WE MAY BE AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU RIGHT NOW, JUST CALL AND ASK. WE ARE AVAILABLE DAILY UNTIL 10:00 P.M. but can be specially booked for late moves. Just ask. "10 years of moving experience,… View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do garbage removal services offer?
A: Garbage removal companies offer collection and disposal of any waste produced by you. They usually pick up any trash you leave in the trash cans or plastic bags outside of your home and then haul it to the waste disposal factories or city waste dumps.
Apart from dealing with the average trash on a daily basis, garbage removal services may also include pick up of any larger junk, such as old furniture or appliances, as well as disposal of particular waste, such as hazardous materials common for the chemical industry. If you have just finished rebuilding your yard or some home renovation and need to dispose of the debris, garbage removal experts can help with this task too.
Q: How do garbage removal companies charge?
A: The price of garbage removal services is usually included in the apartment flat rate or rent, in case you have a place in a multi-story building. Private homes usually follow the neighborhood rules and pay for the garbage removal on their own. In the latter case, you will be charged either per month or even per year rate.
Debris removal services are usually calculated either by the project scope or by an hour, which is more common.
Q: What is the average cost of the garbage removal services?
A: On average, homeowners spend $140-$360 for garbage removal services. Trash removal services usually cost $150-$260 per year; junk removal about $140-$360 per year, and waste removal charges equal $260-$390 per year. For more detailed information, please read our garbage removal cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the garbage removal services?
A: Apart from the type of garbage you need to get rid of, there is a number of additional factors that usually increase the total cost of garbage removal. The most common of them are:
- Truck type required. Those trucks circling the city cost very little because you’re not the only one paying for such regular trash pickup service. However, oversized junk or lots of debris may require the rental of a separate garbage truck. Such a service always costs much more than the average trash removal.
- Type of large object for disposal. Many garbage removal services have a fixed price list for such items as mattresses, fridges, ovens, sofas, etc. The individual charge for such removals is not set in stone in the industry and depends heavily on your local price range.
- Location. If your home is located on the outskirts, be ready to pay extra for the garbage removal truck to pick the trash or junk only from your yard. Apart from that, garbage removal services tend to cost more in larger cities compared to smaller towns.
- Minimum load. A lot of companies offering garbage removal for junk and waste secure their business by requiring a minimum load fee. The lowest fare available is set by every company individually and influences the overall estimates level.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam garbage removal company?
A: Scams are not common in the garbage removal industry, meaning that you will receive the service declared by the company. However, the quality of this service may differ drastically. To ensure that you cooperate with a reliable and reputable company that provides regular services, check this information:
- License. Trade Waste Removal License is not mandatory, yet desirable in most states. The license is a guarantee that a company cares for its reputation and is operating under the current state regulations.
- Better Business Bureau. If a business is listed on BBB website, it’s a sign of high quality and reliability.
- Reviews and recommendations. You can ask around the neighborhood to get a recommendation about a garbage removal company everyone is cooperating with. However, besides the word of mouth you should also check online resources and directories to see the whole picture of opinions about a company.
- Complaints register. Since the most common problem with the garbage removal is the irregularity of services or inability to arrive for the truck on time, you will definitely see lots of complaints in the state complaints register if such a problem occurs. Try to avoid businesses with a big complaint history.