27 Junk Removal Services near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Garbage Removal Services?
Best Junk Removal Services close to you
Established in 2016. M.A.T. Movers is a division of Mid Atlantic Transportation, LLC. Established in 2016, our company was founded by and is managed by Michael Petrenko an experienced driver and household mover. Having worked for others in the Washington Metropolitan Area for several years, Michael decided… View more
A&D Presidential Cleaning, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We pride ourselves on our superior professionalism and attention to detail. We know your business and/or residence is your pride and joy and we go above… View more
Roy The Handyman Guy is a well-known and trustworthy local handyman service provider in Rockville MD. With more than 10 years of experience in handling all kinds of handyman services, the insured and qualified handyman guys are committed to help you around your home at your convenience. They specialize… View more
Stressing out about the big move? Kick back, relax, and let our professional movers do all the heavy lifting! Wingmen Moving, LLC. is a local, professional moving company that can tackle any moving job no matter how big or how small. Our friendly staff of movers specialize in loading and unloading trucks… View more
COVERING DC, MD AND VA 2 HOUR MINIMUM Everything Moving Service IS AN OFFICIAL MOVING COMPANY LICENSED, REGISTERED AND INSURED IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND. WE OFFER PRICES NO COMPANY CAN BEAT! OFFERING PRICES AS LOW AS $200 DOLLARS FOR THE FIRST TWO HOURS THEN 70 DOLLARS EVERY HOUR AFTER (FOR TWO MEN AND… View more
Hey I'm Offering CHEAP QUOTES for MOVING services HAULING services and other services just ask. We service the entire Maryland. We also provide flat rates. You can also send Picture of what you have for faster quote. We had teams of 2, teams of 3,and teams of 4. We are reliable,dependable and fast working. View more
Professional Furniture Assembly Services in Washington, DC! Furniture assembly in Arlington, VA Furniture assembly in Washington DC IKEA Furniture assembly in Washington DC IKEA Furniture assembly in Arlington, VA IKEA Furniture assembly in Silver Spring, MD IKEA Furniture assembly in Rockville, MD Bed… View more
Hauling, Moving, Demolition, Evictions, Tree & Brush removal and trimmed, Shed Removal, Fences removed and repaired, handyman work, yard work, just about anything you can think of. Kitchens demoed, cleanouts, garages, basements, attics, storage units, Carpet removal, gutters cleaned. Give us a call. Professional, courteous, friendly and helpful. View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do garbage removal services offer?
A: Garbage removal companies offer collection and disposal of any waste produced by you. They usually pick up any trash you leave in the trash cans or plastic bags outside of your home and then haul it to the waste disposal factories or city waste dumps.
Apart from dealing with the average trash on a daily basis, garbage removal services may also include pick up of any larger junk, such as old furniture or appliances, as well as disposal of particular waste, such as hazardous materials common for the chemical industry. If you have just finished rebuilding your yard or some home renovation and need to dispose of the debris, garbage removal experts can help with this task too.
Q: How do garbage removal companies charge?
A: The price of garbage removal services is usually included in the apartment flat rate or rent, in case you have a place in a multi-story building. Private homes usually follow the neighborhood rules and pay for the garbage removal on their own. In the latter case, you will be charged either per month or even per year rate.
Debris removal services are usually calculated either by the project scope or by an hour, which is more common.
Q: What is the average cost of the garbage removal services?
A: On average, homeowners spend $140-$360 for garbage removal services. Trash removal services usually cost $150-$260 per year; junk removal about $140-$360 per year, and waste removal charges equal $260-$390 per year. For more detailed information, please read our garbage removal cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the garbage removal services?
A: Apart from the type of garbage you need to get rid of, there is a number of additional factors that usually increase the total cost of garbage removal. The most common of them are:
- Truck type required. Those trucks circling the city cost very little because you’re not the only one paying for such regular trash pickup service. However, oversized junk or lots of debris may require the rental of a separate garbage truck. Such a service always costs much more than the average trash removal.
- Type of large object for disposal. Many garbage removal services have a fixed price list for such items as mattresses, fridges, ovens, sofas, etc. The individual charge for such removals is not set in stone in the industry and depends heavily on your local price range.
- Location. If your home is located on the outskirts, be ready to pay extra for the garbage removal truck to pick the trash or junk only from your yard. Apart from that, garbage removal services tend to cost more in larger cities compared to smaller towns.
- Minimum load. A lot of companies offering garbage removal for junk and waste secure their business by requiring a minimum load fee. The lowest fare available is set by every company individually and influences the overall estimates level.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam garbage removal company?
A: Scams are not common in the garbage removal industry, meaning that you will receive the service declared by the company. However, the quality of this service may differ drastically. To ensure that you cooperate with a reliable and reputable company that provides regular services, check this information:
- License. Trade Waste Removal License is not mandatory, yet desirable in most states. The license is a guarantee that a company cares for its reputation and is operating under the current state regulations.
- Better Business Bureau. If a business is listed on BBB website, it’s a sign of high quality and reliability.
- Reviews and recommendations. You can ask around the neighborhood to get a recommendation about a garbage removal company everyone is cooperating with. However, besides the word of mouth you should also check online resources and directories to see the whole picture of opinions about a company.
- Complaints register. Since the most common problem with the garbage removal is the irregularity of services or inability to arrive for the truck on time, you will definitely see lots of complaints in the state complaints register if such a problem occurs. Try to avoid businesses with a big complaint history.